Latest News - October 2018
- Google Pixel 3 XL Teardown Reveals A Double-Edged Sword For Waterproof Construction
- Huawei Launches Mate 20 Pro With Kirin 980, 2-Way Wireless Charging And 6.4-inch OLED Display
- Microsoft Issues Fix For Windows 10 October 2018 Update BSOD Woes On HP PCs
- GeForce RTX 2070 Review With EVGA: Turing's Sweet Spot
- Alleged Nintendo 64 Classic Retro Console Images Leak Online
- Qualcomm 60GHz 802.11ay Wi-Fi Chips Bring 5G Speeds With Wire-Equivalent Latency
- Apple Partners With Zimmer Biomet To Monitor Hip And Knee Replacement Recovery With Apple Watch
- Sony HX99 Digital Camera Packs 24-720mm Zoom Lens Into Tiny Frame
- Updated: Microsoft Has A Patch For Windows 10 October 2018 Update Audio Woes, Blames Intel
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection Nintendo Switch Bundle Announced
- Montblanc Summit 2 Is The World's First Wear OS Smartwatch With Snapdragon Wear 3100
- HP Upgrades ZBooks With Core i9 Hexa-Core CPUs And Quadro P2000, Announces Z Club Subscription Service
- Google Pixel 3 And Pixel 3 XL Review: Killer Camera, Android Refined
- Google's Pixel Camera Will Support External Microphones Starting This Week
All News for October 2018
Google's Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL handsets are both solid options in the Android space, with overall strong performance and killer cameras for taking crisp photos. Anyone who buys one of Google's new phones will hopefully never have cause to crack it... Read more...
Huawei is looking to close out 2018 with a beast-like flagship Android smartphone that throws in everything but the kitchen sink. Watch out, Galaxy Note 9, because the new Mate 20 Pro has its laser... Read more...
Microsoft's roll out of the October 2018 Update (Redstone 5) for Windows 10 has not exactly been smooth. From audio woes to missing files, it appears the latest upgrade to Windows 10 needed a bit more time in the oven before serving up. That said... Read more...
The staggered roll-out of NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX series of graphics cards continues today with the release of the GeForce RTX 2070. NVIDIA and its partners are at the ready with a wide array of board designs at price points starting at $499... Read more...
Back in late September, a trademark filing with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) was "registered and published" for the Nintendo 64 Classic. Included in the filing was a line drawing of a Nintendo 64 controller, which was... Read more...
Qualcomm on Tuesday announced a new family of 60GHz 802.11ay Wi-Fi chipsets that promise to significantly improve wireless performance. Raw speed is part of the deal, with 802.11ay delivering 10+ gigabit-per-second (Gbps) network speeds, but... Read more...
Apple is working hard to position the new Apple Watch Series 4 wearable as a state of the art health monitoring device. Moving beyond the gadget and Apple fan crowd into the medical device and health... Read more...
Sony has announced a new digital camera that it claims to be the world's smallest compact camera with a 24-720mm zoom lens: the Cyber-shot HX99 (DSC-HX99). The small size of the camera makes it well suited for travel, yet the high zoom rate allows... Read more...
After Microsoft fessed up to a bug that was causing customers to lose data when upgrading to the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, the company was hit with another seemingly widespread issue. Customers... Read more...
Nintendo has announced a special edition Switch bundle that fans of the video game Diablo III will want to take notice of. The Diablo III bundle isn't a normal console with the game bundled in as Sony did with the Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro... Read more...
Back in September, Qualcomm announced the Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform as the successor to Snapdragon Wear 2100. The latter platform debuted during the first quarter of 2016 and is well past its expiration date with respect to smartwatch SoCs, and... Read more...
HP Upgrades ZBooks With Core i9 Hexa-Core CPUs And Quadro P2000, Announces Z Club Subscription Service
Back in early April, Hewlett-Packed launched a revamped ZBook family of professional notebooks and convertibles available with Intel 8th generation Core and Xeon processors along with NVIDIA Quadro... Read more...
Google unveiled an array of new hardware at a posh event in New York City last week, including the Pixel Slate, the Google Home Hub, and the products we’ll be showing you here, the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. The Pixel Slate is an Intel-powered... Read more...
One of the highlights of Google's Pixel family of handsets is camera performance. If you have not done so already, check out some photos we recently took with the Pixel 3 as a preview to the full review. We like what we see so far, though like... Read more...