Latest News - August 2018
- Samsung Launches Galaxy Watch, Teases Galaxy Home AI Speaker To Battle Google Home And Amazon Echo
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 First Look: Feature-Packed, 8GB RAM, New S Pen And Fortnite Ready
- Millions Of Smartphones From All Four Major Carriers Riddled With Exploits Asserts DHS-Funded Study
- Sony Reveals Translucent Limited Edition 2TB PS4 Pro To Celebrate 500 Million Consoles Sold
- EmuParadise ROM Site Shuts Down After Nearly Two Decades Following Nintendo Legal Actions
- Google Chrome 69 Embraces Android Display Notch, Picture-in-Picture For Desktop
- Watch Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 Unpacked Event LIVE Here
- Verizon Newest Unlimited Plans Bundle 6 Months Of Free Apple Music
- Red Hydrogen One Smartphone Launch Pushed Back To November
- 10 Millionth Ford Mustang Rolls Off the Assembly With Thumpin' 5.0-liter V8
- Intel Schools Storage Rivals With Massive 32TB Ruler Enterprise SSD
- Intel's First 10nm Ice Lake-SP Xeon Chips Arriving In 2020, 14nm Cooper Lake-SP Lands In 2019
- Samsung Announces $22 Billion Investment In Breakthrough 5G And AI Initiatives
- Qualcomm Debuts Snapdragon 670 SoC For Mid-Range Android Phone Domination
All News for August 2018
The Galaxy Note 9 isn’t the only new device that Samsung launched today at its Galaxy Unpacked event; it also pulled the wraps off the new Galaxy Watch and the Galaxy Home. First out of the gate is... Read more...
After months and months of leaks, we’ve finally had a chance to lay our hands on the Galaxy Note 9, Samsung’s latest Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone. Given that nearly all of the Galaxy Note 9’s specs have been leaked ahead of today’s official reveal... Read more...
Research funded by the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) indicates that potentially millions of smartphones have inherent security vulnerabilities. These security holes are built... Read more...
The PlayStation brand has meant big business for Sony over the past [nearly] 25 years, and during that time, we’ve seen the release of the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and the current... Read more...
If you are holding a drink in your hand, pour one out for EmuParadise, a massively popular retro gaming website and previously one of the biggest resources for game ROMs. Why do we say "previously?" Unfortunately, "EmuParaside is changing," the... Read more...
In the world of browsers, updates come fast and often. So never mind that you only recently updated Chrome to version 68, the next version is right around the corner and currently being beta tested. One of the features Google will introduce with... Read more...
Samsung is set to launch its Galaxy Note 9 this morning in New York, and luckily for you, the company is livestreaming the event for all to see. The event starts at 11am EST and you can view livestream below. We’ve seen plenty of leaks, with some... Read more...
Verizon is partnering with Apple to offer customers six free months of Apple Music when they sign up for the wireless carrier's Unlimited service tier. The special offer is available to both new and current Unlimited customers. Those who want to... Read more...
The Red Hydrogen One Android smartphone has been something of an enigma in the mobile industry. Red has a huge name and stands for high-end quality in the video and camera business, but the company is unknown in the smartphone realm. Its smartphone... Read more...
Ford has announced that it has hit a milestone for the first Pony car, the Mustang. The 10 millionth Ford Mustang rolled off the assembly line this week at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan. The Mustang is hailed as the best-selling sports... Read more...
Exactly one year ago, Intel first announced its "ruler" solid state drive (SSD) form-factor, which is aimed at the enterprise data storage market. When announced, Intel said that these SSDs would give 1U servers the ability to access up to 1... Read more...
Back in late July, Intel confirmed what many of us feared would be the case -- its first fully-functional 10nm chips won't be shipping until late 2019 for consumer systems, which is over a year from... Read more...
Samsung is betting big on artificial intelligence and 5G technologies to drive future growth (among a few other technology segments). Exactly how big are we walking? Well, the South Korean electronic giant announced plans to invest 25 trillion South... Read more...
Back in February, we first received word that Qualcomm was set to unveil a new mid-range SoC for smartphones dubbed the Snapdragon 670. As its naming implies, this is the successor to the Snapdragon 660 and slot in just below the already announced... Read more...