Latest News - January 2018
- Retro Games' Commodore 64 Mini Gets An Official March Launch Date
- Google’s Flights App Now Uses AI Machine Learning To Predict Flight Delays
- Samsung Reportedly Making Chips For Bitcoin, Ethereum Cryptocurrency Mining Customers
- EA Delays Anthem Until 2019, New Battlefield Entry Coming In Late 2018
- Here Is Madden NFL 18's Remarkably Accurate AI Simulated Super Bowl Prediction
- Amazon Scores Touchdown In Hilarious Echo Super Bowl Ad When Alexa Gets Laryngitis
- Retail Boxed AMD Raven Ridge Ryzen CPUs With Integrated Vega GPUs Leak
- AMD Shares Slide Then Recover On Earnings Beat, Zen 2 CPUs Spectre-Proof, Radeon Production Ramps For Mining Demand
- Nintendo Profits Jump 261% Thanks To Epic Switch Console Sales
- Amazon Alexa Can Now Send SMS Messages Using Android Smartphones
- Facebook Messenger Kids App In Crosshairs Of Child And Privacy Advocates
- Major eTailer Tells Affiliates To Stop Promoting Graphics Cards Because It Can't Keep Up With Bitcoin Demand
- Origin PC Millennium Gaming Desktop Review: Custom Chassis, Blinding Speed
- Gamer Loses Decades Old Atari Dragster Guinness World Record Over Cheating Allegations
All News for January 2018
Last year, we brought you some exciting news concerning the Commodore 64 Mini, which is a retro console that will be released by Retro Games. When it was first announced, Retro Games said that the Commodore 64 Mini would be available in early 2018... Read more...
We've all been there; we get to the airport well in advance, check our bags, [hopefully] sail through the security screening process, and arrive our gate only to find that the flight has been delayed at the last minute. Sometimes it's an annoyance... Read more...
If you need any more evidence that cryptocurrency mining is hitting primetime, look no further than this latest report that Samsung is looking into get in on the action. Samsung is reportedly producing application-specific integrated circuits... Read more...
Electronic Arts has changed the release date for Anthem, the online shooter being developed by BioWare, pushing it back to early 2019 instead of fall 2018 as the company previously stated. Despite the new launch time frame, EA insists the game is... Read more...
For over a decade, Electronic Arts has been predicting a Super Bowl winner by running the two participating teams through its Madden NFL game. One would think the results would be hit or miss, but the simulation has proved remarkably accurate over... Read more...
Amazon has a history of releasing some rather hilarious Super Bowl commercials, and this year is no different. Amazon’s Alexa AI voice assistant is at the forefront of this year's commercial, and in this case, the digital voice assistant seems to... Read more...
AMD must be getting close to releasing a new batch of 'Raven Ridge' processors combining Ryzen CPU cores with Radeon Vega graphics. We say this because in a handful of leaked photos, two new Raven Ridge CPUs can be seen in their fully dressed retail... Read more...
AMD Shares Slide Then Recover On Earnings Beat, Zen 2 CPUs Spectre-Proof, Radeon Production Ramps For Mining Demand
Investors do not seem quite sure how to react to AMD's fourth quarter and full year financial results for 2017. In after hours trading, AMD's share price fell 5 percent to $12.25, following the... Read more...
Nintendo is doing quite well these days thanks to the Swittch and the popular games that it has made of the new game console. The company recorded revenue of 483 billion yen versus analysis forecasts of 408 billion yen for its most recently... Read more...
The smart speaker market is booming with estimates pegging usage in America at about 39 million users combined for the Amazon Echo and Google Home. Amazon is the leader in the segment and the company has announced that its Alexa voice assistant that... Read more...
Facebook is under constant scrutiny from various parties due to its sheer dominance of the social networking spaces. The company has been making some interesting decisions of late with the most recent change being an announcement this morning that... Read more...
Major eTailer Tells Affiliates To Stop Promoting Graphics Cards Because It Can't Keep Up With Bitcoin Demand
The side effects of the recent price gouging on GPUs from AMD and NVIDIA is now filtering down to sites that use affiliate links to generate additional revenue. One retailer in particular, Newegg, is... Read more...
Origin PC has been making the case for buying a premium PC from a boutique builder, ever since its founders set up shop in Florida nearly a decade ago. A little more recently, Origin PC started quite literally making the case, designing a custom... Read more...
For more than 35 years, nobody has been able to post a faster speed run in Dragster, a racing game for the Atari 2600, than the 5.51 seconds that had been officially recognized as the record by the game's publisher, Activision, along with The... Read more...