January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - January 2019
- LG Slashes Prices On B8 OLED 55- And 65-inch TVs For A Limited Time
- Audi PB18 600 HP Electric Supercar Reportedly Greenlit To Challenge Tesla Roadster
- Netflix Hikes Prices For All U.S. Subscribers As Content Costs Climb
- Pinkertons Threaten Rockstar With Legal Action Over Portrayal In Red Dead Redemption 2
- Oppo Smartphone Event This Week Tipped For 10x Optical Zoom Camera Reveal
- Huawei Founder Professes Love For China, Insists Company Is Not A Government Spy
- Microsoft Reportedly Prepping Windows 10 For Influx Of PCs With Folding Displays
- Google Fi Gains iMessage-Like RCS Support And Greater 4G LTE Coverage In These Areas
- Crazy Or Plausible? Intel Rumored To Consider AMD Acquisition
- NVIDIA Launches GeForce Game Ready 417.71 WHQL Drivers Supporting AMD FreeSync Monitors
- Intel Core i9-9990XE Basin Falls CPU Rumored With 14 Cores And 5GHz Boost Clock
- Apple Replaced 11 Million iPhone Batteries In 2018 Contributing To Stunning Earnings Shortfall
- Get TCL 4K Roku Smart TV Deals For Up To $400 Off In Time For The Big Game
- Lenovo Smart Display And Star Wars AR Kit HOT Holiday Giveaway Winners
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for January 2019
Football fans know that the biggest game of the year is right around the corner. Many fans are looking to get a bigger screen in their living room to enjoy the game, and TV makers are offering up big discounts. Yesterday we mentioned a big sale on... Read more...
It seems as though everyone is gunning for Tesla these days, and given the American EV company's success, it's understandable. Just yesterday, we reported that Nissan is actively developing the IMs to rival the Model 3 and Model S. Now, it's being... Read more...
Netflix fans have a love-hate relationship with the streaming giant at times. It certainly has some fantastic original movies and series, but it also has some junk filling up the bulk of its catalog. Netflix had a gigantic budget for 2018 of $8... Read more...
Red Dead Redemption 2 is widely regarded as a fairly accurate representation of the southwestern United States in the late nineteenth century. However, one group is not pleased with Rockstar’s depiction of the wild wild west. The Pinkerton... Read more...
An Oppo invite is making the rounds that wants people to tune in on January 16. We won't know precisely what the event is about until tomorrow, but rumors point to technology that is an evolution of tech that Oppo showed off back in 2017 at MWC... Read more...
Time and again, United States government officials and agencies have warned that Huawei and other Chinese telecommunication companies pose a security threat, due to spying concerns. Huawei has repeatedly denied being in bed with China's government... Read more...
Could Microsoft be preparing for an influx of mobile devices with dual or folding displays running Windows 10? That appears to be the case according to a new report issued Tuesday morning. According to sources within Microsoft that spoke with The... Read more...
Google continues to make its comparatively low-cost Google Fi wireless service a more intriguing option. It already has the advantage of friendly billing versus what the four major wireless carriers in the US charge, those being AT&T, Sprint... Read more...
All things considered, the Consumer Electronics Show that wrapped up last week was pretty wild, comparatively speaking. AMD rolled out its 7nm Radeon VII for gamers, NVIDIA announced it was embracing FreeSync, and Intel showed off its 10nm Ice Lake... Read more...
Earlier this month at CES, NVIDIA announced new hardware including mobile versions of the GeForce RTX family and the desktop-oriented GeForce RTX 2060. Although it didn't garner nearly as much attention, NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang announced that... Read more...
Intel is rumored to be releasing another Core i9 Extreme processor, though the new SKU, if it does in fact exist, is a bit of an oddity. For one thing, the upcoming Core i9-9990XE will not be sold through retail channels, and will instead only be... Read more...
Earlier this month, Apple issued its first revenue guidance revision in over a decade in part due to soft iPhone sales. Apple placed most of the blame on weakness in the great China area, which was... Read more...
Black Friday isn't the only time you can get some outstanding deals on big screen TVs. Each year the build-up to the biggest NFL game of the year brings with it some very good deals on big TVs, and this year is no different. Amazon has big discounts... Read more...
The holiday season may be behind us now, but we wanted to keep you all in the holiday spirit just a little longer. As you've likely heard, we hooked-up with our friends at Lenovo for another HOT Holiday Giveaway that ended in December, just before... Read more...