Latest News - December 2017
- Microsoft Adds Native OpenSSH Client To Windows 10
- Google Chromecast And Apple TV Return To Amazon After Multi-Year Blackout
- Apple iMac Pro Now Available, Maxed Out 18-Core Xeon W Config Priced At $13,199
- Lenovo Star Wars: Jedi Challenges Review: Battling Darth Vader In AR
- Over A Billion Video Streamers Unwittingly Mine Cryptocurrency Via Crypto-Jacking
- Crytek Sues Star Citizen Devs For Copyright Infringement, Breach Of Contract
- Atari Delays Pre-Orders For Retrotastic Ataribox Gaming Console
- Samsung Notebook 9 Ultrabooks Rock 8th Gen Intel Core i7 And S Pen Support
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Mocks Net Neutrality Advocates With Cringeworthy Video
- Microsoft Bing Gains New AI Centric Features Including Machine Reading And Cortana Enhancements
- Baidu Rolls Out AMD EPYC Server Processor Platforms For ABC Data Centers
- NVIDIA Titan V Ethereum Mining Blows Past 82MH/s While Overclocked On Our Test Bench
- Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 SO-DIMM Kit Cranks Speeds To 4000MHz
- T-Mobile Leveraging Layer3 TV Tech To Launch Pay TV Service In 2018
All News for December 2017
For a long time if you needed an OpenSSH client for a Windows computer you had to download and install one from a third-party. Applications like PuTTY are very popular with folks that need that sort of client software. Microsoft is now making moves... Read more...
It looks as though Amazon was the first company to blink with regards to its ongoing feud with Google. Back in 2015, Amazon removed devices like the Chromecast and the Google Nexus Player from its massive online marketplace. Amazon’s reasoning at... Read more...
As promised, Apple's brand-new iMac Pro is now available for purchase. While the iMac Pro looks like the more plebeian iMac with respect to design (albeit with a darker, space gray finish), its innards are in a completely different league. The iMac... Read more...
Tech loving Star Wars fans have something new to lust after this holiday season courtesy of Lenovo and Disney, the unique Star Wars: Jedi Challenges. This is an augmented reality gaming system featuring the Lenovo Mirage AR... Read more...
Sometimes it feels like this whole cryptocurrency mining business is getting out of hand. The underlying technology—blockchain—is interesting and potentially very useful, but there are some side effects that are casting a dark shadow over... Read more...
The developers behind Star Citizen, the much hyped and still unreleased space trading and combat video game, are facing a lawsuit filed by Crytek over the use of its CryEngine game engine. Cloud Imperium Games (CIG) and Roberts Space Industries... Read more...
Atari has been trickling out information on its Ataribox gaming console for the past year, and we thought that were getting closer to an official launch. After all, the company announced earlier this week that pre-orders for the Ataribox would... Read more...
System builders have been releasing new and refreshed laptop models built around Intel's recently launched 8th Generation Core processor family for mobile (Kaby Lake Refresh or Kaby Lake-R, not to be confused with Coffee Lake on the desktop)... Read more...
FCC chairman Ajit Pai was supposed to be receptive to public feedback on his proposal to repeal net neutrality rules that are currently in place, rules that prevent ISPs and wireless carriers from blocking or throttling Internet traffic based on... Read more...
Microsoft really wants people to leave Google and use its Bing search engine. The problem is that the exodus away from Google never really happened, leaving Microsoft working hard to compete in the... Read more...
Baidu isn’t a huge name here in the U.S., but in China, it is a behemoth internet search provider. Baidu isn’t all about search though and much like Google, it has fingers in lots of pies including artificial intelligence (AI). Baidu and AMD have... Read more...
Early yesterday morning, we brought you news of a YouTuber that managed to get his hands on one of the first NVIDIA TITAN V graphics cards that shipped to well-heeled customers. BitsBeTrippin' slapped the chest thumpin' Volta-based GPU into an AMD... Read more...
Corsair has been flexing its muscles recently with new DDR4 DIMM kits that it claims are the fastest in the world. Today, the company is extending its record-breaking performance streak to SO-DIMM kits for notebook, small form factor (SFF), and... Read more...
It looks as though the like of DirecTV Now, Hulu TV, YouTube TV and SlingTV will have some new competition in the new year. T-Mobile today announced is ready to "disrupt yet another stupid, broken, arrogant industry". The third-place U.S. wireless... Read more...