Latest News - February 2020
- Congress Wants To Blow Up End-to-End Encryption Ensuring Your Privacy, And They May Get Away With It
- Intel Core i9-10900 Comet Lake-S CPU Engineering Sample Benchmarks Leak
- NVIDIA GeForce NOW Allows Gamers To Play PC Games They Own, So What's The Issue With Publishers?
- LG V60 ThinQ Snapdragon 865 Flagship Shows Its Face In This Leaked Press Render
- Hot Wheels' $400 R/C Tesla Cybertruck Is The Everyman's EV With A Hilarious Easter Egg
- Intel Comet Lake-S Desktop CPU Pricing Leaks Online, Should AMD Be Worried?
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Development Roadmap Detailed Through April With Latest Update
- Apex Legends Season One 'Kings Canyon' Map Is Making A Comeback
- Google Testing Pixel Android 11 Double Tap Gestures For Launching Camera, Assistant
- Watch The Mandalorian's Cinematic Magic Come To Life Powered By Unreal Engine And NVIDIA GPUs
- Check These Hot Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra Preorder Deals At Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T
- Here Are Fortnite Season 2's Hot Landing Spots: Apres Ski, Mount Kay And Lockie's Lighthouse
- Leftover McDonald's Cooking Oil Fuels Researchers' 3D Printing Efforts And They're Lovin' It
- Microsoft Is Making A Key Change To Windows Update, Here's What You Need To Know
All News for February 2020
Congress Wants To Blow Up End-to-End Encryption Ensuring Your Privacy, And They May Get Away With It
U.S. lawmakers have been on a mission to kill end-to-end encryption as we known it. And we're not just talking about killing encryption (or at least providing backdoors) on devices like iPhones or the Google Pixel 4, but also online software platforms from Facebook and Google. The bill is entitled "The Eliminating... Read more...
In case you haven't noticed the clues, it’s readily apparent that Intel's Comet Lake-S family of desktop processors will soon be upon us. From the fact that motherboard manufacturers are ready to go, numerous leaked benchmarks, and even pricing showing up at online retailers, the launch could be imminent. The... Read more...
By most accounts, NVIDIA nailed the concept of game streaming with GeForce NOW, which recently exited beta and launched to the public at large. Some feel it is the service Google Stadia could and should have been. They're somewhat different animals, but interestingly enough, it appears publishers are having a tough... Read more...
It looks as though LG had been gearing up to formally introduce its next-generation flagship phone, the V60 ThinQ, at Mobile World Congress (MWC), but that was before the Coronavirus outbreak threw a wrench into those plans. MWC was cancelled after several vendors pulled out of the show. So, where does that leave the... Read more...
The Tesla Cybertruck is the most "Bro" electric vehicle that we've seen so far, and it's got the specs to back it up. The vehicle will come with up to three electric motors, travel up to 500 miles per charge, and will accelerate from a standstill to 60 mph in just 2.9 seconds. But for those that don't want to cough... Read more...
We getting increasingly close to the launch of Intel's 10th generation Core desktop processors based on its Comet Lake-S architecture, as evidenced by the types of leaks that are emerging. There have been leaked photos of actual CPUs, and now some overseas retail stores have posted product listings with pricing... Read more...
Legions of gamers are anxiously waiting for new details and the final launch of Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2020. The developers behind the game offered an update this week that points out a few changes that are in store for Insiders. Game testers are now able to go to the Insider Area and check out the Episode 6... Read more...
Respawn Entertainment has announced via Twitter that it's going back to where everything started for the Apex Legends franchise. Starting today, February 21, through February 24, in addition to the World's Edge map, the season one map Kings Canyon will be available for gamers to play. While the devs behind Apex... Read more...
Google recently launched the first Android 11 Developer Preview, and code sleuths are quickly scouring through the OS to see what new features await users. While Google announced a number of new features coming to Android 11 earlier this week (including better support for 5G phones and folding displays), some new ones... Read more...
One of the key selling points of the Disney+ streaming service is The Mandalorian, a new series based in the Star Wars universe set 25 years prior to the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It is a remarkable epic, and as you might imagine, computer graphics play heavily into its creation. Fortunately for geeks... Read more...
A little over a week ago, Samsung went official at its Unpacked event with the Galaxy S20 range of smartphones. Samsung also promised at the time that preorders would kick off on February 21, which is today. Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T are all talking about some of their special deals offered to lure customers into... Read more...
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 2 just kicked off today, which means that there is fresh set of challenges to partake in. In order to get the most of your Battle Pass, you'll want to land at each of the following locations: Apres Ski, Mount Kay, and Lokie's Lighthouse. First let's discuss Apres Ski. It's a ski lodge... Read more...
Researchers at the University of Toronto, Scarborough campus were having a problem with a 3D printer they use in the lab. The device itself was working fine, but the resin material used to print the objects they needed in the lab was incredibly expensive at nearly $500 per liter. The team was in the process of looking... Read more...
When new drivers come out, it's sometimes a good idea to hold off updating until others have done so, to see if any unintended consequences arise. This is especially true for graphics drivers, though it applies to any hardware driver, really. Well, you may not have a choice, with the changes Microsoft is making to... Read more...