January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - January 2018
- KGI Analyst Claims Apple iPhone X Will Be Discontinued Rather Than Discounted This Fall
- Netflix Subscriber Surge Helps Triple Profits And Push Market Cap To Over $100 Billion
- Linus Torvalds Blasts Intel's Spectre And Meltdown Patches As 'Garbage And Insane'
- Nokia 10 Snapdragon 845 Flagship Smartphone May House 5 Rear Cameras
- Intel Identifies Spectre And Meltdown Patch Reboot Bug Root Cause
- SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket Test Fire Delayed Due To Government Shutdown
- Google Gboard Keyboard Makes Creating Reaction GIFs Easy As Pie
- Lenovo Launches 100e, 300e, 500e, ThinkPad 11e MIL-SPEC Windows Laptops And Chromebooks For Education
- DJI Mavic Air Drone Leaks Early With 4K60 Recording, Slots Between Spark And Mavic Pro
- Minecraft Tops 74 Million Active Players, 144 Million Copies Sold To Date
- Opera Brings Built-In Cryptojacking Anti-Mining Protection To Its Browsers
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Likens Artificial Intelligence To A Fire That Must Be Properly Harnessed
- T-Mobile Smokes Rival Mobile Carriers In Speed According To OpenSignal Analysis
- HotHardware And Lenovo HOT Holiday Giveaway! Win An Ultrabook, Gaming PC, Or Star Wars AR Kit
Search 2018January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for January 2018
Apple is all about the profit margin when it comes to its devices, and the iPhone X is no exception. The high-end smartphone hasn't sold as strongly as Apple wanted according to some reports, with some citing the high cost of entry. Shipment... Read more...
Netflix is riding a wave of popular shows directly to a boom in subscribers that has had a significant impact on its market capitalization. In the last quarter of 2017, Netflix had 2 million more customers sign up for the steaming service than Wall... Read more...
Intel has been taking heat for patches that it deployed for the Spectre and Meltdown chip flaws. Recently deployed patches have resulted in some systems being subjected to random rebooting. However, Linus Torvalds is blasting Intel for another... Read more...
An image has leaked via Chinese website Baidu that shows what is allegedly a line art image of a coming Nokia smartphone. According to the leak, this smartphone has five cameras arrayed around the back of the smartphone. We can clearly see a series... Read more...
Intel has a pretty big Spectre/Meltdown problem on its hands. The company over the past few weeks has issued patches to help mitigate the processor vulnerabilities, but those patches have resulted in frequent reboots of both older (Broadwell... Read more...
Space enthusiasts have been waiting for SpaceX to "light up" its Falcon Heavy rocket. Once operational, the Falcon Heavy will be the world's most powerful rocket, capable of putting 120,000 pounds of cargo into low earth orbit. However, the ongoing... Read more...
If you can't resist a good GIF, then why not make your own? There are different ways of doing that, and one of the easiest is to download Google's custom Gboard keyboard app. With a recent update to the iOS version, it's even easier to make your own... Read more...
Lenovo Launches 100e, 300e, 500e, ThinkPad 11e MIL-SPEC Windows Laptops And Chromebooks For Education
School is in session, and Lenovo hopes to be the dean of academics. The company just announced its biggest lineup of education laptops and convertibles ever, including both Windows notebooks and... Read more...
Powerhouse Chinese drone manufacturer DJI is scheduled to announce the latest addition its drone family tomorrow. However, nothing can be kept a secret these days, which means that we're being blessed 24 hours early with images and specs of the new... Read more...
Microsoft may have seemed bonkers to shell out a staggering $2.5 billion to acquire Mojang, the developer behind Minecraft, around three and a half years ago, but on hindsight it's looking like a smart play. Minecraft continues to grow in... Read more...
Makers of the Opera browser are fighting back against the recent trend of hijacking people's browsers with cryptocurrency mining scripts. The Scandinavian browser maker became the first to implement built-in protections against such scripts in the... Read more...
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was recently interviewed, and the conversation covered many topics in the tech world. One of the areas that was touched upon was artificial intelligence (AI) and what the... Read more...
Mobile networks are not all created equal, despite the fact that if you look at coverage maps they often boast nearly identical coverage in many areas. Each year OpenSignal issues a report that looks at all the mobile carriers in the U.S. and... Read more...
The holiday season may be winding down, but we want to keep you all in the holiday spirit just a little longer, so we hooked up with our friends at Lenovo for another HOT Holiday Giveaway! This time... Read more...