Latest News - September 2016
- Apple Opens $45 Million Research Nerve Center In Heart Of ‘Chinese Silicon Valley’
- HL3 Confirmed? JJ Abrams Confirms Portal Movie Unveil Imminent, Half-Life Film In Development
- Microsoft Celebrates Upcoming Gears of War 4 Launch With Two New Xbox One S Bundles
- Lenovo ThinkPad X260 Review: A Sleek, Tough, All-Business Ultrabook
- $449 Dell Inspiron Intel Core i5 Desktop With 12GB RAM, $150 Dyson AM08 Air Multiplier Fan And More
- Exploit Broker Offers A Whopping $1.5 Million In iOS 10 Bug Bounties To Sell To Government Spies
- Disgruntled Apple Store Patron Destroys Thousands Of Dollars In iPhones And Macs In Calculated Rampage
- HTC Viveport App Store Opens For Vive Virtual Reality Headset
- Logitech’s C922 Pro Webcam Is The C920 Successor Video Streamers Have Been Waiting For
- Apple Steals A Feature From Samsung As An Exploding iPhone 7 Surfaces In The Wild
- Microsoft Combines Cortana, Bing And Research Into Powerhouse AI Division
- Microsoft, Google, Amazon, IBM And Facebook Form Partnership On AI To Set Standards, Promote Understanding
- I'm Having A ‘Twitter Moment’, You Can Too
- Android Wear 2.0 Smartwatch Update Delayed Until 2017, Developer Preview 3 Launches Instead
All News for September 2016
As most US-based companies have learned by now, it's very difficult to penetrate the Chinese market (just ask Microsoft), with the country's government being at the crux of the issue more so than cultural differences. Apple in particular has had a... Read more...
Way back in 2013, it was announced that both a Portal and Half-Life movie would be coming to theaters, although very little additional information was given. Still, the mere announcement set fans off... Read more...
Gears of War 4 is set to make its global debut on October 11th, and to commemorate the occasion, Microsoft has announced two new Xbox One S bundles. The $349 Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle will include a white console with a 1TB hard drive... Read more...
Lenovo has done a remarkable job of classing up its business notebooks without sacrificing the features and build-quality that make the ThinkPad line so popular with road warriors. It recently updated its ThinkPad X1 Yoga with an excellent 2560x1440... Read more...
It’s just about time to close out another week, but before we go, we’ve got a fresh batch of HOT deals to share with you, direct from our friends at TechBargains. On tap for you all today, we have... Read more...
A start-up that sells security exploits to government agencies is willing to pay big money for remote hacks on iOS 10, the latest version of Apple's mobile operating system. Specifically, the top... Read more...
Disgruntled Apple Store Patron Destroys Thousands Of Dollars In iPhones And Macs In Calculated Rampage
The customer is always right; or at least that’s a mantra that is usually tossed around at U.S. retail establishments. Perhaps that isn’t the case in France, as one Apple Store patron decided to go... Read more...
If virtual reality headsets are going to truly break into the mainstream market, there needs to be a lot of content for consumers to devour, and it has to be easily accessible. In recognition of those requisites, HTC's Vive team today announced the... Read more...
If you’re a diehard video streamer, Logitech has just announced a much-improved successor to its incredibly popular C920. The C920 webcam has been with us for nearly five years, and it has served with distinction during that time, but the new C922... Read more...
Oftentimes when a smartphone maker debuts a nifty new idea, its competitors find ways to implement their own version of whatever feature everyone is excited about, whether it's a premium design, a digital assistant, or something else. But... Read more...
Two of the biggest phrases in technology right now are deep learning and artificial intelligence. They're intertwined with one another, and Microsoft is betting big on both, as company CEO Satya Nadella recently underscored during a keynote at... Read more...
Microsoft, Google, Amazon, IBM And Facebook Form Partnership On AI To Set Standards, Promote Understanding
Artificial intelligence has the potential to be a wondrous innovation or horrifying disaster. Microsoft, Google, Amazon, IBM, and Facebook have formed their own Avengers-like partnership in order to... Read more...
Can you spare a moment? How about a Twitter moment? The social media giant has updated “Moments”, a tool that helps to curate collections of tweets centered around specific subjects. Andrew Fitzgerald, Twitter’s, Global Curation Lead, remarked... Read more...
If you’re an owner of an Android Wear-based smartwatch and have been eager to get your hands on the final release of Android Wear 2.0, the wait is going to be a little bit longer. Google announced... Read more...