Latest News - May 2017
- Samsung’s New Gear 360 Camera Priced At $229, Steep Discount With Galaxy S8 Purchase
- Google’s Mammoth 55-inch 4K Jamboard Now On Sale Easily Undercutting Surface Hub
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Crossover Leaks For Nintendo Switch
- Apple Preps For iPhone 5G Wireless Testing Near Cupertino HQ
- Unwitting NVIDIA Intern May Have Leaked Pics Of Titan Volta GPU
- Acer Predator Z35P Curved WQHD 35-inch Monitor Stalks Prey With 100Hz G-SYNC Panel
- Google DeepMind AlphaGo AI Defeats World Number One Go Master Ke Jie
- Video Subtitle Hack Exploiting VLC, Popcorn Time And Kodi Could Enslave Millions Of Devices, Update Now
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Iris Scanner Easily Hacked With Contact Lens And Photo Printer
- Huawei MateBook X Puts Apple’s MacBook In Its Crosshairs With Kaby Lake Core i7 Power
- North Korea ‘Highly Likely’ Behind Global WannaCry Ransomware Attack Says Symantec
- Apple And Nokia End Patent War With Fresh Licensing Agreement
- Rockstar Games Delays Red Dead Redemption 2 Until Spring 2018, Releases New Screenshots
- Microsoft Announces New Surface Pro With Kaby Lake And Optional LTE
All News for May 2017
Samsung revealed a brand-new Gear 360 camera in late March alongside the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. The South Korean company announced this morning that the Gear 360 will be available for purchase starting tomorrow (May 25th) with a price tag of... Read more...
Google developed a high-tech whiteboard that costs $4,999 and is now available to purchase. While that seems a bit pricey, it is a much more affordable solution compared to Microsoft's competing Surface Hub, which starts at $8.999 and goes up from... Read more...
Much to the chagrin of gamers who managed to get their claws on a Nintendo Switch console, there are not many games available yet, and the number dwindles when you weed out non-blockbuster releases. The good news is that will change in time... Read more...
It is only a matter of time before all of the major wireless carriers in the United States upgrade their wireless infrastructures to 5G, which will provide a significant boost in performance over 4G. In preparation for that day, Apple has begun... Read more...
Internet sleuths have stumbled upon a set of pictures posted to a Facebook account belonging to an intern at NVIDIA and in the process may have discovered the first look at a next-generation Titan graphics card. The speculation is that the Titan... Read more...
Acer is known for its outrageous gaming monitors, and that is even more apparent today with the new Predator Z35P. The company announced that the Predator Z35P is available for pre-order right here in the United States, and that it will hit retail... Read more...
A board game like "Go" might not look complicated on the surface to the untrained eye, which could lead the uninformed to believe that it wouldn't be all that difficult for a computer to best a human player in a head-to-head match. We've seen many... Read more...
Video Subtitle Hack Exploiting VLC, Popcorn Time And Kodi Could Enslave Millions Of Devices, Update Now
If you’re a regular user of media player apps like VLC, Kodi and Popcorn Time, now is the time to grab the latest update from your software’s developer. Researchers for Check Point has uncovered a... Read more...
When the Samsung Galaxy S8 was released earlier this year, it was equipped with a number of security features including facial recognition, an iris scanner and a fingerprint sensor. However, a hacker has discovered that the iris scanner, which has... Read more...
Huawei is taking the fight directly to Apple with its new MateBook X. Aimed squarely at the 12-inch MacBook, the MateBook X employs a sleek aluminum frame and a generous 13-inch display with a resolution of 2160×1440 and a screen-to-body ratio of 88... Read more...
Now that the dust has settled on a global ransomware outbreak that could have been much worse than it ended up being, we can all breathe a sigh of relieve. Meanwhile, security outfits are busy analyzing the outbreak to uncover as much information as... Read more...
Apple and Nokia have made nice on a patent dispute, putting an end to what could have been contentious litigation. Nokia had actually sued Apple at the end of last year after failing to convince the Cupertino outfit to renew expiring licensing... Read more...
The long awaited sequel to Red Dead Redemption released in 2010 will not come out this fall as originally planned. Instead, Rockstar Games announced that Red Dead Redemption 2 has been delayed until spring of next year, as it needs additional time... Read more...
The new Surface Pro is here, and it looks nearly identical to the old Surface Pro 4. Microsoft has dropped the numerical suffix to its popular convertible, which explains why Microsoft’s Panos Panay remarked earlier this month that there would be no... Read more...