Latest News - April 2018
- Apple Reveals 'Daisy' iPhone Recycling Robot Ahead Of Earth Day
- Nubia Red Magic Gaming Phone Brings RGB Lighting Bling To Your Mobile Mojo
- Here's How Alexa Skill Blueprints Tool Extends Amazon's AI Lead Over Siri, Google Assistant
- Huawei Honor 10 Debuts With Flagship Looks, AI Cameras And Budget Pricing
- Motorola Announces Moto G6 Family And Moto E5 Plus With Massive 5000 mAh Battery
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update Could Face Another Delay Thanks To Last-Minute Crashing Bug
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Overlocks To A Screaming 6GHz On LN2 And ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
- BenQ Launches EX3203R 32-inch QHD 1800R Gaming Monitor AMD FreeSync 2
- 2018 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet Will Exorcise Challenger SRT Demons With Mid-Eight-Second Quarter-Mile
- Facebook Hosts Casting Call For AI Accelerator ASIC And FPGA Chip Designers
- AMD 2nd Gen Ryzen Review: 2700X And 2600X Deliver More Performance Per Dollar
- Rumors Suggest Incoming 6.1-inch LCD iPhone X Variant Might Only Cost $550
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos Boasts 100 Million Prime Subscribers Worldwide
- Elon Musk Plots 24/7 Tesla Model 3 Production Schedule To Hit 6,000 Cars/Week
All News for April 2018
Apple has installed a new robot ahead of Earth Day to help recycle all the iPhone models that are turned in and recapture some of the valuable materials inside the smartphones. The robot is called Daisy and it is designed to more efficiently... Read more...
When it comes to gaming on the PC side of things, RGB lighting is all the rage. RGB lighting on cases, fans, keyboards, motherboards and video cards are commonplace, and oftentimes expected. In the relatively new space of Android gaming phones, RGB... Read more...
Amazon has rolled out something cool for folks who have pondered creating their own Amazon Alexa Skills, but lacked the programming skills necessary to do it. Alexa Skill Blueprints are a new way for... Read more...
Late last month, Huawei unveiled its flagship P20 series which included the P20 and the P20 Pro. Now, the Chinese OEM is looking to bring some of that same design flair of the P20 family down to a more palatable price point, hence the new Honor... Read more...
While we've seen plenty of action at the flagship level when it comes to the 2018 class of smartphones, we haven't seen much activity in the entry-level and mid-range sectors. Thankfully, Motorola hasn't forgotten about consumers that don't want to... Read more...
Another bug in the upcoming Redstone 4 update for Windows 10 could potenitally add another delay to its roll out, depending on how things shake out. Over on Reddit, several users have noted a weird issue that is causing the Windows 10 Settings... Read more...
At the start of the week, we brought you news that an overclocking enthusiast by the name of TSAIK was able to overclock both a Ryzen 5 2600X and a Ryzen 7 2700X to 5.8GHz using liquid nitrogen (LN2). At the time, we pondered what overclocking fiend... Read more...
Over on BenQ's website is a new product page for its EX3203R, a 32-inch class (31.5 inches) monitor utilizing a curved VA panel with a 2560x1440 (WQHD) resolution and blazing fast 144Hz refresh rate. The new display is also one of not many models... Read more...
It has been exactly five decades since Ford introduced its original Mustang Cobra Jet, which made its debut only four years after the first Mustang arrived. In celebration of the Cobra Jet's 50th... Read more...
While testifying before Congress over the Cambridge Analytical privacy scandal, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg repeatedly talked about the need to further develop artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to tackle several of the challenges the... Read more...
AMD initially announced its 2nd Generation Ryzen desktop processors back at CES earlier this year. Our coverage of the event is available for you here, but to quickly recap, 2nd Generation Ryzen processors are based on a refined update to the Zen... Read more...
Apple is still making massive profits, but those profits reportedly aren’t as high as the company expected. The iPhone X cost so much and lacked features that appeal broadly to users meaning that sales of the smartphone were much lower than Apple... Read more...
Most of the massive companies in the tech and online worlds hold things like subscriber and member numbers very close to the vest. Amazon has always done this with numbers for its Prime service. This lack of hard detail directly from Amazon has... Read more...
We've reported over the past week on the "production hell" that has engulfed the Tesla Model 3. Yesterday, it was reported that Tesla will shut down Model 3 production this week in order to prepare the assembly line for a big ramp in output. Now... Read more...