Latest News - April 2018
- Fitbit And Google Partner To Revolutionize Digital Health Accessibility And Patient Care
- Atari VCS Retro Console Preorders Open May 30th Priced At $199
- Samsung Will Open Preorders For 128GB And 256GB Galaxy S9 And S9 Plus This Week
- Here's How To Download The Original Witcher PC Game Classic For Free
- Asking Siri To Define 'Mother' Brings Out The Apple AI's Inner Samuel L. Jackson
- Apple's Long Awaited Retina MacBook Air Refresh Allegedly Delayed, Again
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update Is Out Today, Here's What To Expect
- Comcast And Charter Bleed Thousands Of Customers As Cord-Cutting Movement Cuts Deeper
- AMD 7nm Radeon Vega 20 GPU 32GB HBM2 Benchmarks Leak
- Facebook Downvote Rolling Out To Users Outside The US, But It's Not What You Think
- TSMC's 7nm Chips Hit Volume Production And Could Power Sony's PlayStation 5
- HTC U12+ Android Flagship Leaks With 18:9 Display And Dual Cameras
- Ex-AMD Marketing Director Chris Hook Brings His Gaming Chops To Intel To Drive Discrete Graphics
- Google’s Fuchsia OS Hits Android Runtime Branch And May Natively Support Android Apps
All News for April 2018
Fitbit and Google have announced that they have teamed up to innovate and transform the future of digital health and wearables. Fitbit will use Google's new Cloud Healthcare API to further integrate into the healthcare system by connecting Fitbit... Read more...
Atari announced today that preorders for its Video Computer System (VCS), which was originally called the Ataribox, will kick off on May 30th. The initial preorders will take place exclusively through the Indiegogo platform. Atari offered up some... Read more...
If 64GB of internal storage isn't enough for you (even though the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus offer micoSDXC slots for expansion), then Samsung has new storage options for you to choose from on its flagship Android Oreo smartphones. The company just... Read more...
Maybe your first introduction to Geralt was in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the popular action role-playing game developed by CD Projekt Red and released in 2015. Given the game's success—CD Projekt Red said in 2016 that it sold nearly 10 million... Read more...
Wouldn't it be awesome if one of the voice options for Siri was Samuel L. Jackson? That is not likely to happen, given the actor's penchant for swearing profusely (on the big screen, anyway). Be that as it may, you might be surprised that Siri is... Read more...
Apple's original MacBook Air was one of the progenitors of the "ultrabook" movement and doubled down on the use of SSDs (albeit at an enormous price premium). The second-generation model debuted in late 2010 and became a model for lightweight design... Read more...
Have you prepared your PC for the next major update for Windows 10? If not, you should consider taking some time as soon as possible to back up any critical data and get your files in order. That's because the April 2018 Update (otherwise known as... Read more...
There is a lot of turmoil going on in the cable TV market right now, with plenty of shakeups taking place. The wild swings in the marketplace and rise of companies like Amazon, Google, and Facebook with regards to video delivery is precisely why... Read more...
AMD last week teased a press photo of a 7-nanometer Vega product, the Radeon Instinct, aimed at machine learning and artificial intelligence workloads. The company didn't get into detailed specs or performance, both of which are of interest... Read more...
Back in February, some users in the U.S. found that Facebook was testing a downvote feature for comments that wasn't exactly what most people hoped for. Only a small portion of Facebook users ever saw that downvote option and now it appears that a... Read more...
Scuttlebutt has been going around for months now that suggest Sony could be getting ready to plop its next-generation game console onto the market this year. Other rumors have suggested that it might be several years out, 2020 to be exact, before... Read more...
Someone has gotten their grubby mitts on a coming HTC smartphone and took plenty of pics of the shiny device to show off. That smartphone is said to be the HTC U12+ and the images turned up on the HTC Taiwan News Update Facebook page, which for... Read more...
Earlier this month, we learned that AMD Senior Marketing Director Chris Hook was leaving his position at AMD. Hook had been with AMD (and formerly, ATI) in various positions for nearly two decades... Read more...
It's easy to speculate on anything if you're given a few clues, but it's a bit weird to speculate on something that's right out there in the open, waiting to have its source code read. That's the case with Google's Fuchsia OS, which has just hit the... Read more...