January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - May 2018
- Atari's AMD And Unbuntu Powered VCS Console Preorders Surpass $2M On Indiegogo
- Arm Cortex-A76 And Mali-G76 Architectures For Next-Gen Mobile Revealed
- Waymo Orders 62,000 Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Greatly Expand Self-Driving Program
- Apple WWDC 2018: iOS 12 And ARKit 2.0 Expected, Coffee Lake MacBook Pros Rumored To Skip Event
- Dell Dual-Screen Windows 10 Device With Snapdragon SoC Reportedly In Development
- Acer Announces Predator Helios 500 Gaming Laptop With AMD Ryzen 7 2700 And Radeon RX Vega
- Chrome 67 Hits Release Channel With Biometric Login Support And Improves AR/VR Compatibility
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Flagship Brings Snapdragon 845, 3D Face Unlock And Transparency Tricks
- Intel Previews Optane DC High Performance Persistent Memory For Data Center Market
- NVIDIA To Discuss Next Gen GeForce GTX 11 Series GPUs At Hot Chips 30 Symposium
- Audi E-Tron Electric SUV Promises 250-Mile Range Thanks In Part To Fancy Aero Enhancements
- Sony Ponders Releasing Retro PS One Console For Classic Gaming Fans
- Atari VCS Retro Gaming Console Preorders Open Via Indiegogo
- Motorola One Power Leaks With Notchy Design Powered By Android One
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for May 2018
Four decades after the launch of the Atari 2600, it appears that the gaming company has "still go it". Yesterday, Atari opened up preorders for its VCS console, and things got off to an incredible start. When we posted our initial article... Read more...
Last week, Arm showed off the inner workings of its new Machine Learning Processor design, but that is not all that company had waiting in the wings. Arm is also detailing more cutting-edge technology in the form of its Cortex-A76 CPU, Mali-G76 GPU... Read more...
Fiat Chrysler has announced that it has expanded its partnership with Waymo. The new deal will see Waymo acquiring an additional 62,000 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid minivans for its autonomous fleet. Chrysler was mum on just how many of the vans Waymo... Read more...
Apple is kicking off its Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) next week, and all eyes are on what new software and hardware products might be unveiled during the event. We know that iOS and macOS... Read more...
We've long heard rumors of there being a Surface Phone in development, or at least on the roadmap, though so far nothing of the such has materialized. Just the opposite, Microsoft has moved away from phones to focus on other products and services... Read more...
Last week, Acer announced the Predator Helios 500 gaming laptop with Intel Coffee Lake processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics. However, Acer is also making a version of the laptop for gamers that bleed AMD red. The Predator Helios 500... Read more...
Google has started pushing out a version update to its Chrome browser, Chrome 67 (67.0.3396.62, to be exact), for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems. The latest releases introduces several fixes and... Read more...
Among a bevy of product announcements during a press event in Senzhen, China today, Xiaomi unveiled its newest flagship Android phone line, the Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, and Mi 8 Explorer Edition. All three look strikingly similar to Apple's iPhone X, which is... Read more...
Intel is on a mission re-imagine the memory and storage hierarchy, and it's attempting to do that with its 3D XPoint technology, which we have seen manifest in various Optane Memory products. Now we can add one more to the list—Intel is bringing its... Read more...
NVIDIA has been rather tight-lipped when it comes to revealing details about its next-generation graphic cards. The current generation GeForce GTX 10 Series, which is based on Pascal architecture, is two years old at this point and ready for a... Read more...
Audi is working hard on electrification for its range of cars and SUVs. The automaker has talked up and shown off several e-tron EVs over the years, including in 2015 when it promised to deliver a... Read more...
This is most definitely the era of the retro console with Nintendo, Atari (the Atari VCS is up for pre-order now) and others in on the retro console action. Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is considering stepping into that retro console realm... Read more...
May 30th is here, which means that Atari VCS preorders are now open. You can preorder the console via Indiegogo for as little as $199 (in Onyx), which will get you just the console and no accessories. You'll have to pay an additional $30 to get a... Read more...
The image you see here is alleged to be a new Motorola smartphone that will run the streamlined Android One operating system. The device is called the Motorola One Power and is expected to land with the stylized moniker "motoralone Power". One... Read more...