Latest News - September 2018
- Amazon Reportedly Prepping 8 New Alexa Devices Including A Microwave And An Amplifier
- Final Fantasy XV 4K Leaked Benchmarks Show GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Crushing Titan Xp
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Marvel Spider-Man Limited Edition Console Unboxed
- Audi e-tron Electric Luxury SUV Unveiled With Pricing Starting At $74K
- SpaceX Announces New BFR Specs And First Private Passenger It Will Fly Around The Moon
- Microsoft Backpedals On Obnoxious Anti-Chrome, Firefox Pop-Ups In Windows 10
- Porsche Announces 'Pit Stop' 800V Charging Stations To Support Its Taycan Electric Performance Sedan
- Tesla Model 3 Rental Car Stolen Using Phone Key App
- OnePlus To Launch Its First Smart TV As It Expands Past Phones
- Amazon Workers Accused Of Taking Bribes And Deleting Customer Reviews
- Apple's AirPower Wireless Charging Mat Reportedly Crashed And Burned Due To Overheating Fears
- ASRock’s Entire Intel Z390 9th Gen Core Motherboard Lineup Leaks
- Linus Torvalds Takes Break From Linux Kernel For Personal Attitude Adjustment
- AMD Launches Ryzen 7 2800H And Ryzen 5 2600H APUs For High-Performance Laptops
All News for September 2018
It seems like digital assistants are everywhere these days, but in reality, there are still many untapped products that they can jammed into. Just ask Amazon, the world's top e-commerce site, and the company behind Alexa. Amazon is apparently... Read more...
At this point, there is a lot of information out there about NVIDIA's next-generation GeForce RTX graphics cards, including details on pricing and availability, and a deep dive into the underlying Turing architecture. All that is really left to know... Read more...
To celebrate the launch of Marvel's Spider-Man, the hotly anticipated game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment exclusively for the PlayStation 4 Pro, Sony released a limited edition PS4 themed after the... Read more...
Audi has been teasing the world with little tidbits and glimpse of its e-tron electric SUV for a while now. The teasing is finally over with Audi making the e-tron official and giving up all the details on the green ride along with pricing... Read more...
Elon Musk and SpaceX have been doing some very cool things over the past decade with rockets. While the rockets SpaceX has been sending into space aren’t the sort capable of flying to the moon or Mars, they are capable of ferrying cargo safely to... Read more...
Last week, we brought you news that Microsoft is was testing a new prompt within the latest Windows Insiders builds of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update that would harass users to break free from third-party browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla... Read more...
Porsche Announces 'Pit Stop' 800V Charging Stations To Support Its Taycan Electric Performance Sedan
One of the things that makes driving a Tesla palatable to a generally EV-skeptic populous is the proliferation of its Supercharger network. Superchargers allow Model S, Model X, and Model 3 owners to... Read more...
One of the cool features of the Tesla Model 3 is that it supports a phone key that allows you to give access to a car to friends or family so they can unlock and start it without a key. The phone key feature is also used by a rental car company out... Read more...
If you were asked to guess which smartphone maker now has plans to launch its own television, you'd say OnePlus, because read the headline. Had you not, however, you might have guessed Apple. it would have been a logical guess, based on past rumors... Read more...
Amazon is currently investigating claims that some of its workers have shared (or offered to share) confidential internal information with sellers, and also delete negative reviews of products, in exchange for hundreds and even thousands of dollars... Read more...
Apple announced the AirPower wireless charting mat in 2017 when it introduced the iPhone X. At the time, the company touted its ability to simultaneously charge an iPhone, the Apple Watch and... Read more...
Is it October yet? No? Well that stinks! It's not that we're trying to speed up time and hasten our brief (in the cosmic sense) stay on this rock, we're just looking forward to Intel finally launching its 9th generation Core processor line, if for... Read more...
It looks as though Linus Torvalds needs a cooling off period. After a number of public outbursts online and raging against tech titans, Torvalds announced this weekend that he is temporarily stepping away from his current responsibilities of... Read more...
AMD is releasing a couple of new, high-end mobile processors with Radeon Vega graphics for high-end laptops and mobile workstations. They include the Ryzen 7 2800H and Ryzen 5 2600H, both of which are essentially APUs (accelerated processing units)... Read more...