January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - January 2019
- AMD Radeon VII Vega 20 Graphics Card Powering The Division 2 For 4K Gaming Action
- Samsung Shows Off Folding Galaxy F Behind Closed Doors At CES 2019
- AMD Gives Sneak Peek At 7nm Ryzen 3000 Zen 2 Desktop CPUs At CES 2019
- AMD Announces 7nm Radeon VII High-End Gaming GPU With 16GB HBM2 Shipping February 7
- Porsche's 2020 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet Drops Its Top And Delivers Obscene Performance
- DJI Announces Mavic 2 Pro And Mavic 2 Zoom Smart Controller With 5.5-inch 1080p Display
- Watch AMD CEO Lisa Su's CES 2019 Keynote Here, 7nm Ryzen 3000 And Radeon Vega II Expected
- Apple Reportedly Slashes iPhone Q1 2019 Production By 10 Percent
- EVGA's Powerful Z390 Dark Enthusiast Motherboard Embraces The Dark Side Of The Force
- Samsung Has Prevented Some Galaxy Smartphone Owners From Deleting Facebook App
- Intel Optane H10 Delivers Hybrid 3D XPoint And QLC NAND Storage Solution
- EVGA Announces Nu Audio Add-in Card To Deliver Premium, Lifelike Sound For Your PC
- Rivet Networks Unwraps Killer E3000 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Controller For Extreme Gamers
- Qualcomm Unveils Third-Gen Snapdragon Automotive Cockpit And Alexa Integration
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for January 2019
Earlier today AMD officially announced its new Radeon VII graphics card, which is based on the 7nm Vega 20 GPU. Since we first reported on the unveiling of the Radeon VII, we've learned a few more details about this high-powered gaming card. For... Read more...
Samsung has been upfront about its work on a smartphone that has a folding screen. We got our first glimpse at the device back in November; granted it wasn't a finished device and the phone shown off was said to be inside some sort of protective... Read more...
For all the gamers out there, the new 7nm Radeon VII was the primary focal point for AMD during Lisa Su's CES 2019 keynote address. However, Su did give a quick look at AMD's upcoming Zen 2-based Ryzen 3000 series processors, which will begin... Read more...
As expected, AMD today announced its latest high-end graphics card for gamers built using 7-nanometer process technology. However, AMD threw us for a bit of a loop with regards to the naming of the new graphics card series. While we all had assumed... Read more...
It's been nearly four decades since Porsche rolled out its first open-top 911 variant, starting with a prototype it unveiled at the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt in 1981, followed by a commercial release a year later. It's been a... Read more...
Drones have really taken off (pun intended) in the past couple of years, though one of the challenges with jumping into the hobby is trepidation over the controls. We did not find that to be an issue with DJI's Mavic 2 Zoom, which we recently... Read more...
We've been hearing a lot about AMD's 7nm products over the past several months, but the company has primarily focused on the enterprise market. In early November, AMD announced its 7nm Zen 2-based EPYC processors along with the 7nm Radeon Instinct... Read more...
A report out of Taiwan says Apple has slashed production of its newest generation iPhone products this quarter as it deals with softer than expected sales. The report comes just days after Apple CEO Tim Cook lowered the company's revenue guidance... Read more...
EVGA showed off a new motherboard at CES simply called the Z390 Dark. This board was designed with an emphasis on performance and overclocking, and it was recently used by Finland Overclocker Juhani Luumi to set a new 8-core CPU world record on... Read more...
Reports are making the rounds that some Samsung Galaxy smartphone owners who are fed up with Facebook after privacy blunders that leaked pictures and its history of sharing data without permission can't uninstall the app on their device. Some... Read more...
Intel has been pushing its Optane memory solutions as speedy supplements to traditional storage, be it a mechanical hard drive or a solid state drive—on supported systems, an Optane memory stick can supercharge the primary storage scheme. That's... Read more...
EVGA announced that it will enter the sound card market with its NU Audio card. EVGA partnered with a UK corporation known as Audio Note to engineer and produce the card, and the company claimed that the high quality of this card's components allow... Read more...
Rivet Networks is adding another "world's first" trophy to its showcase with the launch of the Killer E3000. The company claims that this is the first Ethernet controller capable of delivering 2.5 Gbps data speeds for PCs. The Killer E3000 is... Read more...
At CES 2019, Qualcomm is showing off some of its in-vehicle prowess with the unveiling of multi-tiered third-generation Snapdragon Automotive Cockpit platforms that include Performance, Premiere, and Paramount classes. Those classes represent... Read more...