Latest News - June 2018
- Microsoft Store Enables Remote App Installation For Windows 10
- When And How To Download Apple iOS 12 To Help Make Your Old iPhone Fast Again
- Here’s Everything EA Unveiled At E3 From Anthem To Jedi: Fallen Order And More
- Samsung’s 7nm Exynos 9820 Mongoose M4 Could Crush Mighty ARM Cortex-A76
- TSMC To Ramp 7nm Production Due To Voracious Demand From NVIDIA And Others
- Chinese Hack US Navy Contractor And Steal Secret Weapons Program Data
- Microsoft Gunning To Become The Netflix Of Gaming Powered By Azure Cloud
- Next Gen Apple Watch To Adopt Solid State Buttons With Haptic Feedback
- ORNL Summit Reclaims Supercomputing Crown For America With 27,648 NVIDIA Volta GPUs
- Intel's True 5GHz Core i7-8086K Limited Edition Processor Now On Sale
- Buzzkill AT&T Slaps Another $5 Increase On Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plans
- Killer’s New Wireless xTend Feature Turns Your PCs Into Mesh Network Nodes
- Oath To Bury Yahoo Messenger On July 17 After Two Decades Of Service
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 And Ryzen 5 2600 Review: Great Value, Solid Performance
All News for June 2018
Microsoft if finally enabling an oft-requested feature to Windows 10, which may come in handy for people with multiple PCs in their household. The web version of the Microsoft Store is enabling a new button on app pages called "Install on my... Read more...
We already know quite a bit about iOS 12 and what it will add to the iPhone when it lands. We know that iOS will feature a restricted USB mode that will make it much harder for authorities to crack the iPhone in an investigation. We also know that... Read more...
E3 has kicked off and EA's press conference has gone down giving us an idea of what the publisher and its developers are working on. EA talked about some big games at the conference including a new Star Wars title, a sequel to Unravel, and a glimpse... Read more...
Among the many market segments that Samsung competes in, the company builds its own custom processors based on ARM's architectural designs. You know these as "Exynos" chips and they are often found in the international versions of Samsung's flagship... Read more...
Everyone wants some of what TSMC is cooking with its new 7nm process that will be used for chips from multiple companies. TSMC's 7nm production lines will be used by NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Sony, and Apple. To meet the crushing demand for the parts, TSMC... Read more...
Hackers employed by the Chinese government have purportedly stolen 614GB of sensitive data from a United States Navy contractor. The data potentially includes plans for a supersonic anti-ship missile and other information related to naval... Read more...
Microsoft is looking to the future, where it wants to be the Netflix of the gaming world. The goal is to create a game streaming service where gamers never have to buy a physical or digital game again; they simply stream whatever they want to play... Read more...
The Apple Watch was first introduced in April 2015 and has gone through a number of revisions since that time. The must current model is the Series 3, which introduced optional LTE cellular connectivity so that you can make phone calls directly from... Read more...
NVIDIA and IBM have helped the United States lay claim to the fastest supercomputer ever made. Called Summit, the remarkable machine sits at the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) where it is capable of crushing workloads... Read more...
Intel caused a bit of a scene earlier his week when it unveiled a 5GHz 28-core processor at Computex, after which it then said that it would be shipping later this year. However, Intel is now saying that it "forgot" to explain to audiences that the... Read more...
If you are one of the "lucky" few that still has one of AT&T's original unlimited data plans, the company is trying its best to get you to jump ship once and for all. The plan has its origins dating all the way back to the original iPhone that was... Read more...
Rivet Networks, the folks behind the Killer networking products, has announced a new feature for its Wi-Fi chips already inside desktop and notebook computers. The tech is called Killer Wireless xTend and will be offered in desktop and laptop... Read more...
After two decades of connecting people, Yahoo Messenger has just a few short weeks on this planet before it will be shut down for good. Parent company Oath announced today that Yahoo Messenger will officially kick the bucket on July 17th, 2018. We... Read more...
When AMD launched its 2nd Generation Ryzen processors, we initially examined to the two top-end “X” variants -- the current flagship 8-core Ryzen 7 2700X and its 6-core cousin, the Ryzen 5 2600X. Of course, we love looking at the latest... Read more...