January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - January 2016
- Facebook Interrupts Periscope’s Regular Broadcasting With Its Own Live Streaming Offering
- Free 15GB Microsoft OneDrive Storage Tier Ends Today, Here’s How To Save It
- Google Treads Further Into ‘Big Cable’ Territory With Bundled Google Fiber Phone Service
- Google Project Skybender Will Broadcast 5G Internet Via Solar Drones
- Official Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Renders Leak Ahead Of Global Debut
- NSA Chief Hacker Explains How To Harden Defenses Against His Elite Attack Dogs
- Apple Reportedly Has Hundreds Of Workers Dedicated To Virtual Reality Projects
- Here's How To Add Friends Using Snapchat's New Profile URL Feature
- CybertronPC Creates ‘Luxury PC Experience’ With Enthusiast Desktops And Laptops
- Two And A Half Geeks Webcast 1/29/16: Netgear Nighthawk X8, Intel Compute Stick, Mechanical Keyboards, and More
- Microsoft Beats Earnings On Strong Cloud And Surface Sales But Phones Crater
- Elon Musk’s ‘Greatest Adventure’ Begins This September With Unveiling Of Mars-Bound Spacecraft
- Legendary Apple A-Series And AMD K8 Chip Designer Jim Keller Joins Tesla Motors
- Dell XPS 13 Core i7 QHD+ Touch Ultrabook $999, 80% Off ZeroLemon SolarJuice Power Bank And More
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for January 2016
The guys and gals at Facebook are looking to disrupt the live streaming scene with a live video option baked into the world's largest social network. It's a feature that's already proven popular with Twitter and Periscope, but what's different about... Read more...
In November, Microsoft kicked OneDrive users in the gut when it announced that it was neutering its existing OneDrive storage options. Microsoft killed its unlimited storage option, executed the 100GB and 200GB storage tiers (replacing them with a... Read more...
Google is looking to round out its Google Fiber service, and well-entrenched cable companies like Time Warner Cable and Comcast, which often have virtual monopolies in various markets across the United States, should have even more reason for... Read more...
This past fall, we reported on a development with Google's Project Loon, which aims to deliver Internet via balloons to underserved countries. At some point in 2016, a bunch of balloons will take flight over Indonesia, and once that happens, it... Read more...
We’ve heard plenty about the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, but we haven’t seen much with regards to official images of the unreleased smartphones. Well, you can always count on Evan Blass to spoil the fun for manufacturers, as the serial leaker has... Read more...
If you think that the likes of the NSA needs to rely on zero-day exploits to get their job done, you apparently have things completely wrong. At the USENIX Enigma security conference in San Francisco this week, the NSA's chief of Tailored Access... Read more...
There's little doubt that Apple has a bit of an interest in virtual reality, but there hasn't been much proof up to this point that the Cupertino company has been planning to take that interest one step further. Well, according to Financial Times... Read more...
Snapchat, the popular mobile app that allows you to send and receive timed photos, videos, and text messages, just added a potentially game changing feature—URL profile sharing. That's right, this simple feature addition could turn out to be huge... Read more...
CybertronPC, a company that has had the pulse of the PC community for nearly two decades, is unleashing a new line of enthusiast PCs under the CybertronPC Luxury Experience (CLX) label, which was inspired by ancient Egypt. The CLX family consists of... Read more...
Two And A Half Geeks Webcast 1/29/16: Netgear Nighthawk X8, Intel Compute Stick, Mechanical Keyboards, and More
Join us for another episode of HotHardware's Two And A Half Geeks webcast where Marco, Paul and Dave discuss cool stuff in tech like Netgear's Nighthawk X8 AC WiFi router, Intel's new Compute Sticks... Read more...
Since Satya Nadella stepped into the role of Microsoft CEO, the company's outlook has been a lot more positive than it had been in recent years. As the company's latest financials highlight, the company's killing it where cloud services are... Read more...
On Earth, Elon Musk is conquering the electric car market with Tesla Motors. In Earth’s orbit, the Musk-helmed SpaceX is revolutionizing commercial spaceflight and aiming to send U.S. astronauts into... Read more...
We knew that Jim Keller would eventually return to the tech scene after a brief hiatus. Back in mid-September, Keller left his post at AMD, where he served as AMD’s chief architect for CPU cores. He has now moved on to the “green” pastures of Tesla... Read more...
It’s just about time to close out another week, but before we go, we’ve got a fresh batch of HOT deals to share with you all. On tap for you today, we have deals on a Dell XPS 13 Intel Core i7-5500U... Read more...