January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - December 2017
- Nintendo Switch Homebrew Launcher Could Allow Custom Software Via NVIDIA Backdoor
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Surges Past 3 Million Concurrent Users, Shows No Sign Of Stopping
- PlayStation 4 On Track To Top 100 Million Units Sold In 2019
- Bose, Sonos Speakers Vulnerable To Remote Hijacking And Nefarious Network Spying
- Fancy Chicago Apple Store With MacBook Roof Poses Falling Ice Threat To Its Customers
- Popular Google Chrome Extension Hacked To Covertly Mine Cryptocurrency
- Hundreds Of Mobile Games Are Stealthily Monitoring Your TV Habits
- The Nigerian Prince Sugar Daddy Email Spammer Has Finally Been Busted
- Motorola Moto Z2 Force Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Update Hits T-Mobile Network
- Kodi Media Player Arrives To Transform Your Xbox One Into A Multimedia Powerhouse
- Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9 Plus Gain Early FCC Certification
- Facebook Apologizes For Uneven Content Moderation That Allows Hate Speech To Fester
- Snapdragon 845 Leak Highlights 2018 Android Flagship Phone Dream Team
- Samsung, LG Join Chorus Of Android OEMs That Don't Throttle Older Phones
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for December 2017
Nintendo gaming consoles are typically pretty well locked down (at least initially), and are a tough nut to crack for enthusiasts. About the closest that homebrew wizards came to prying inside the inner working of the Nintendo Switch was to find a... Read more...
You can’t really talk about shooters without someone bringing up PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, or PUBG as it's more commonly known. The game has proven to be insanely popular, even if it has its... Read more...
The PS4 is doing very well for Sony even though the standard console is a bit long in the tooth at this point. The console continues to sell robustly and analyst Lewis Ward, a researcher with IDC, says that the console will probably hit 100 million... Read more...
Are consumers putting too much trust into smart speakers that a monitor their surroundings and send recorded data over the web? That is a question that was recently posed, drawing a comment from the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) calling... Read more...
Apple's flagship store in Chicago has a unique design aesthetic, much like the company's mobile devices (big Apple logos don't hurt). Despite the building's interesting, MacBook-inspired looks, though, the winter weather conditions in the area have... Read more...
If you are a user of the popular Google Chrome extension "Archive Poster" you need to be aware that the extension has been misbehaving lately. Currently "Archive Poster" has over 105,000 users and has in recent weeks turned into an in-browser... Read more...
Many people who download games on their Android devices probably don’t pay that much attention to the permissions they grant an app at install. What you may be missing during that install is a permission that allows the games to listen to what you... Read more...
Most of you reading this have probably at some point been contacted by someone claiming you are the beneficiary in a will of a Nigerian prince. As the scam goes, all you have to do is submit your personal information and Western Union some funds to... Read more...
Motorola announced a few months ago that it was planning to roll out the latest version of Google's mobile operating system, Android 8.0 Oreo, to several of its handsets. Making good on that promise, some Moto Z2 Force owners on T-Mobile have... Read more...
As 2017 winds down, Kodi has an announcement that Xbox One fans will really appreciate. Kodi for Xbox One is now available globally via the Windows and Xbox Store. One caveat of the software is that Kodi says it is not completely finished and may... Read more...
Do you need any further proof that Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ flagships are right around the corner? Well, both smartphones recently made a visit to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) with SM-G960F and SM-G965F designations... Read more...
Facebook has policies in place that are intended to curb bad behavior, including hate speech. Yet horrible things get posted on the social network (and other places on the web, such as Twitter), sometimes seemingly faster than moderators can remove... Read more...
There's no question that when it comes to the flagship smartphone market, 2018 will be the year of the Snapdragon 845. Qualcomm announced the processor earlier this month, and revealed that it will be manufactured on a 10nm FinFET process (like its... Read more...
Lithium-ion batteries degrade over time, that is just the way is, unfortunately. To deal with that, Apple made the unpopular decision to throttle the performance of some older iPhone models by way of an iOS update, and then hid that fact from the... Read more...