January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - June 2018
- Fallout 76 Won't Have Multiplayer Cross-Play, And We Can Blame Sony For This Travesty
- Qualcomm QCC3026 Bluetooth Audio System Is Rocking Oppo’s O-Free Wireless Buds
- Google Maps Steals Waze's Thunder With Incident Reporting
- AMD To Host 2nd Gen Threadripper Press Event With Ferrari In July
- Fortnite's Highly Anticipated Playground Mode Sidelined Until Next Week
- 8BitDo's Game Controller Gives Nintendo's NES Classic The Wireless Freedom It Deserves
- This Smartphone Case Deploys Springy Arms To Survive Drops From Your Butterfingers
- Microsoft Surface Chief Panos Panay Hints At Revolutionary Dual-Screen Andromeda Mobile Device
- Should Google Seed Every US Household With A Free Home Mini AI Speaker?
- Cryptocurrency Market Implosion Continues As Bitcoin Falls Below $6,000
- Google's Planned Yeti Game Streaming Console Could Attack Xbox And PlayStation Juggernauts
- Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 And Strafe RGB MK.2 Gaming Keyboards Review: Killer Decks
- Analysis Says Intel 10nm Process Enables 2.7X Density Over 14nm INTC Nodes
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 11 Series Branding Confirmed By Lenovo Rep, Gamescom Launch Rumored
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for June 2018
Sony sure does know how to ruin a good party. As if infuriating scores of Fortnite fans by blocking cross-play and cross-progression with the PlayStation 4 and other competing consoles (i.e. Xbox One and Nintendo Switch) wasn't enough, we're now... Read more...
With some smartphone vendors deciding for the rest of us that we don't need a headphone jack, the time for fast progression on the wireless audio front is needed now. Wireless audio isn't anything new, of course, but it's a technology that's... Read more...
Something interesting is going on with Google Maps regarding a “new” feature. Some people are claiming they have had this feature for a long time, others are seeing it for the first time. The feature in question is incident reporting, something that... Read more...
This is going to be an explosive summer with new product launches based on next generation technologies. It's not all about NVIDIA and its upcoming GeForce products, though. On the CPU side, AMD is apparently teaming up with Ferrari to host some... Read more...
Fortnite gamers who were looking forward to spending some time with Playground mode this weekend have reason to be a little sad. Epic Games has announced that it will be delaying the launch of Playground mode, with additional details to come early... Read more...
Unless you somehow missed the news this morning, the Nintendo NES Classic Edition is back in stock at many stores across the United States. If you can't find the retro console online, we hear that many brick and mortar Walmart locations have the... Read more...
Dropping your smartphone can be a very expensive accident if you happen to crack the screen. There are plenty of cases out there that protect smartphones from drops and bumps, but a German engineering student named Philip Frenzel from Aalen... Read more...
Remember the Courier concept from many moons ago? Many were disappointed when Microsoft decided not to proceed with that innovative design concept, but the company apparently never gave up on the... Read more...
Alphabet is one of the largest and most valuable companies on the planet, and at least one Morgan Stanley analyst is suggesting that the company use its cash pile to gain the upper hand in a growing market sector. In this case, Morgan Stanley... Read more...
It was only a few months ago when there was talk of Bitcoin being on a trajectory to perhaps hit $50,000 or even $100,000, which could make late adopters wealthy and early adopters obscenely rich (more so than they have already become). Fast forward... Read more...
Google has its hands in a lot of cookie jars, everything from online search (its bread and butter) and email, to productivity software and entertainment. It is quite the extensive list, but about... Read more...
Corsair's line-ups of K70 and Strafe mechanical gaming keyboards have been on the market now for quite some time. The Strafe is a more streamlined speedster for performance freaks and the K70 a more full-featured deck with ultra-premium build... Read more...
It seems as though we have been waiting an eternity for Cannon Lake to arrive in volume, and barring any further delays, it will be here in mass quantities next year. In the meantime, Intel has already released a 10-nanometer processor in mobile... Read more...
Gamers have been anxiously awaiting a replacement for the long-running GeForce GTX 10 (Pascal) Series of graphics cards, which have been around for two years now. We've been hearing a number of rumors surrounding the upcoming replacement, and there... Read more...