Latest News - February 2018
- Alleged LG G7 Leaks With Yes, Another Notched Display And Snapdragon 845
- Google Hangouts Chat Collaborative Messaging Client Exits Beta To Spar With Slack
- Here Are All The Notched Android Phones Of MWC 2018 To Rival iPhone X
- Fitbit's Cheaper Mass Market Smartwatch Exposed In Leaked Photos
- Porsche Plans US Fast Charger Network To Support Mission E Electric Performance Sedan
- Waymo Showcases A 360-Degree VR Experience Of What Its Self-Driving Cars See And Do
- iPhone ThrottleGate Battery Replacement Wait Times Reportedly Reaching Two Months
- OnePlus 6 Leaked Photos Reveal Notched Display For Snapdragon 845 Flagship Phone
- Bill Gates Says Cryptocurrencies Are Directly Killing People
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Shoot-Out: ASUS Strix And Zotac AMP Extreme
- Google Pushes For Faster Cross Platform Apps With Flutter Beta Toolkit
- Amazon To Purchase Video Doorbell Maker Ring For Over $1 Billion
- ASUS Unveils ZenFone 5, A Blatant Notched Android Clone Of The iPhone X
- Intel Leverages Movidius Neural Compute Stick To Bring AI To The Masses
All News for February 2018
It seems as though we're in for a "notch" filled 2018, as OEMs are coming out of the woodwork with smartphone designs that are eerily similar to iPhone X. At least one OEM, ASUS, was rather brazen about its decision to mimic the look of Apple's... Read more...
Google has just announced that its Slack challenger, Hangouts Chat, has exited beta. Hangouts Chat is now an official member of the core G Suite service. Google wrote, "From direct messages to group conversations, Chat helps teams collaborate easily... Read more...
To notch or not to notch, that is the question. When the Essential Phone was released during the summer of 2017, many people took notice of the tiny notch that was carved from the top of the display to accommodate the selfie camera. The design... Read more...
If you've bought into Fitbit's ecosystem of fitness-oriented wearables, then you might want to keep an eye on the company's next entry into the smartwatch space. After last year's $299 Ionic smartwatch launched to an unimpressed audience, Fitbit is... Read more...
The era of electric vehicles may one day arrive in earnest, especially with some automakers pushing out performance oriented sports cars that run on batteries. Porsche is one of them. The company is prepping its Mission E for launch, and like... Read more...
To the uninitiated, riding shotgun in a self-driving car might seem like a scary proposition. Part of the reason is because we are simply not used to seeing a vehicle navigate itself without a human driver behind the wheel, so the image of a... Read more...
After Apple fessed up to implementing a mechanism that automatically and covertly throttles iPhones with degraded batteries, the company extended an olive branch to angry customers by offering to replace batteries of iPhone 6 and later handsets at a... Read more...
When Apple released its iPhone X with a conspicuous notch on the otherwise full front display panel, there was lots of pointing and laughing (particularly by Samsung). Notch or no notch, the iPhone X became Apple's "top-selling iPhone every week... Read more...
There are plenty of uncertainties and grey areas currently lurking around the cryptocurrency market. From wild fluctuations in valuations, to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin being used on the black market, to government institutions that are looking... Read more...
It is very likely that NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1070 Ti will be the final Pascal-based desktop GPU to arrive for gamers, before next-generation architectures hit the scene in the not too distant future. As most of you probably know, the... Read more...
Google has pulled the wraps off the first beta release of its Flutter mobile UI framework at MWC 2018. Flutter is meant to help developers build high-quality native apps for iOS and Android. This isn't to be confused with the Flutter gesture... Read more...
Amazon and Ring, the maker of video doorbells and security cameras, have come to an agreement where the former will acquire the latter. The deal is said to be worth over one billion dollars. While nothing has been specifically said about what plans... Read more...
They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and that definitely appears to be the case with ASUS. The company just announced the ZenFone 5, which is a dead ringer for Apple’s iPhone X. Like the iPhone X, the ZenFone 5 features a... Read more...
Intel has rolled out a new program that is aimed at making it easier for developers to bring AI prototypes to market. The new program is called “AI: In Production” and works along with the Intel Movidius Neural Compute Stick (NCS) that launched last... Read more...