Latest News - February 2018
- Bitcoin Rebounds Past $11,000 As Anonymous Investor Goes $400 Million In On The Cryptocurrency
- Microsoft's $200 Discount On Surface Pro Family Ends Today
- Monster Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9+ Leak Spills Tasty Press Images And Final Specs
- Microsoft Cripples Legacy Windows Phone 7.5 And 8.0 Devices By Killing Push Notifications
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Snapdragon 835 Tablet Rumored For MWC Debut
- Xbox One X And One S Soon Will Support 1440p Resolution Gaming
- Japan's Aspark Owl Electric Hypercar To Throwdown With Tesla Roadsters At 0 To 60 In Under 2 Seconds
- Google Project Zero Team Exposes Microsoft Edge Browser Exploit After Redmond Misses Deadline
- Intel Core i5-8269U Coffee Lake-U Quad-Core Processor Leaks
- This Microsoft Leak Exposes Limitations Of Windows 10 Experience On ARM Devices
- Samsung Allegedly Choking On OLED Oversupply Due To Lackluster iPhone X Sales
- Microsoft Won't Make Moves To Block Mouse And Keyboard Use With Xbox One
- Google App Beta Rolls Out With Screenshot, Annotation And Sharing Tools Built In
- System Shock Reboot Gets Put On Hold In Total Buzzkill For Kickstarter Backers
All News for February 2018
Bitcoin is on the upward swing of its current rollercoaster ride, rebounding above $11,000 -- a price that it hasn't seen since January. After soaring to nearly $20,000 in December, the... Read more...
Last week, Microsoft announced that it would be lopping $200 off the price of its Surface Pro to celebrate the 2-in-1 convertible’s 5th anniversary. Well, that promotion has been ongoing since the start of the weekend, and unfortunately has to come... Read more...
As is often the case when it comes to such a popular device like Samsung's Galaxy S series, the leaks for the 2018 renditions have been coming in at a fast and furious pace. Today, we have numerous new press images of both the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy... Read more...
Not everyone wants or needs to upgrade to a new smartphone every year (or even every two years). In fact, some people are quite content with their four- or five-year old devices and continue to use them to this day. However, for users of smartphones... Read more...
A new Android tablet has made an appearance on GFXBench and it hints at Samsung releasing a Galaxy Tab S4 in the near future. The listing in GFXBench displays the model number SM-T835. If you follow these things, you know that Samsung's Galaxy Tab... Read more...
Much of the hype surrounding the Xbox One X is that it supports 4K resolution gaming, assuming you own a compatible display and are trying to play a game that supports that resolution. Even without a 4K display, Microsoft's user of supersampling... Read more...
Japan's Aspark Owl Electric Hypercar To Throwdown With Tesla Roadsters At 0 To 60 In Under 2 Seconds
When it comes to electric vehicles with breakneck acceleration, Tesla often comes to mind thanks to vehicles like the Model S and Roadster. However, a Japanese company, Aspark, is looking to put... Read more...
Google's Project Zero team has publicly disclosed a security vulnerability in Microsoft's Edge browser for Windows 10 after Microsoft failed to issue a patch in the allotted time. The Project Zero... Read more...
Apparently Intel is prepping another low power Coffee Lake-U processor for laptops and ultrabooks. The new chip, a Core i5-8269U, was discovered over at SiSoftware's Sandra database. That means it is somewhere out in the wild, though there is no way... Read more...
Windows 10 on ARM has been billed as providing the best of both worlds for those looking for the ultimate productivity ultraportables. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835-powered devices running the operating system have compatibility with legacy Windows apps... Read more...
Apple may have put up some record numbers for revenue in its last earnings report, but the company reportedly isn’t seeing the kind of demand that it expected for the high-end iPhone X smartphone. Supposed weak demand has allegedly led Apple to... Read more...
There are plenty of rivalries in gaming; we have PS4 vs. Xbox One, PC vs. console, and mouse/keyboard vs. gamepad. Ask a bunch of PC gamers why they dislike console gaming and odds are many of them will say they hate gamepads and prefer the mouse... Read more...
Google has been testing a screenshot tool built straight into its Google app for nearly the past year, and soon, the feature is finally going to become available to a worldwide audience. With this new feature, Google doesn't take over a device's... Read more...
We've got some bad news for who got excited about System Shock Remastered that hit Kickstarter back in 2016. If you were hoping to play the game this year, unfortunately it seems that it isn’t going to happen. A recent announcement on the game's... Read more...