January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - March 2018
- Microsoft’s Myerson Departure Signals Windows Demotion In Favor Of The Cloud
- Google To Discontinue Goo.gl URL Shortener And Migrate To Firebase Dynamic Links
- GeForce GTX 11 Series Tipped For July Reveal As Hynix Ramps GDDR6 Production
- Razer Venom V2 Turns Gamers Into Homicidal Demigods With Mad Skillz
- Updated: Sweet Android Oreo Update Arrives For Galaxy Note 8 Owners In The US
- Apple macOS 10.3.4 High Sierra Finally Adds External Graphics Support
- Tesla Confirms Autopilot Was Active During Last Week’s Fatal Model X Crash
- Smugglers Busted For Using Drones To Airdrop $80 Million In iPhones To China
- Google Cloud Machine Learning To Make Real-Time NCAA Final Four Predictions
- Intel Patent Describes Bitcoin Mining Hardware Accelerator With Incredible Power Efficiency
- Huawei CEO Says Company Won’t Give Up On U.S. Market Despite Disappointing Setbacks
- ZTE's $80 Tempo Go Is The First Android Go Smartphone For US Market
- Dell XPS 15 2-In-1 (9575) Review: An Ultra-Powerful, Premium Convertible Laptop
- Magic Leap Ships Its First AR Headsets To Devs Under Tight Security Protocols
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for March 2018
Microsoft is heading in a slightly different direction. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella announced to employees this past week that Terry Myerson, the Executive Vice President of the Windows and Devices Group, would be leaving the company. Myerson’s... Read more...
When Google introduced its goo.gl URL shortener in 2009, it came at a time when the web wasn't littered with similar services. Since then, many companies have emerged to offer similar functionality. And that's a good thing, because if you did like... Read more...
Two years after the launch of Pascal, the gaming community is eager to see what NVIDIA has in store for its next generation of graphics cards. Luckily for us, SK Hynix may have just given us some additional insight into when NVIDIA's upcoming... Read more...
If there's one thing that can be said about Razer, it's that that company truly loves gaming (especially on the PC), and of course its gamer customers that lay down the smack with its products. We began to appreciate that passion from the company... Read more...
Updated 3/31/2018: T-Mobile has confirmed that its Galaxy Note8 Android Oreo update will be distributed to customer starting April 1st... and no, it's not a joke. If you are a Galaxy Note 8 owner in the United States, we've got some exciting news... Read more...
Apple has announced that the macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 update is now available for customers to download. It brings a slew of features that fans will appreciate, with one of the new features being something that gamers will flip for. That new... Read more...
Tragedy struck last week for a man and his family in California. The man was driving in his Tesla Model X when the vehicle struck a concrete barrier on Highway 101 near Mountain View -- he died as a result of the accident. The National... Read more...
Most of the time when there is a legal issue involving the use of drones, it's because the owner flew the gadget in a restricted area—there are strict rules that govern the use of drones. In China, however, authorities arrested over two dozen... Read more...
How is your NCAA bracket holding up? Google Cloud and the NCAA have been working together to analyze several decades worth of game and player data. During the Final Four, the Google Cloud team will share their predictions in real-time TV halftime... Read more...
When it comes to cryptocurrency mining, many small- and large-scale outfits have cornered the GPU market, buying up large quantities of current generation AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards. Gamers have... Read more...
To say that Huawei has been beleaguered of late would be an understatement. The company has seen all hopes of distributing its smartphones in the U.S. thwarted, be it from wireless carriers or from nationwide retailers. Much of trouble that Huawei... Read more...
If you're looking for one of the cheapest smartphones you can purchase with no strings attached, ZTE just pulled the wraps off the first Android Go phone to launch in the United States: the Tempo Go. The headlining "feature" of the smartphone will... Read more...
At CES earlier this year, Dell strutted out a few new products, including its XPS 15 2-in-1 with a 360-degree hinge. It is the first XPS 15 to adopt the convertible 2-in-1 form factor, providing customers with flexible use case scenarios, like... Read more...
Magic Leap has kept a tight lid on its augmented reality headset, the One, though it still plans on shipping the product to consumers later this year. In the meantime, it has begun sending out units to developers. In keeping with its veil of... Read more...