Latest News - April 2017
- Next Gen Sony PlayStation 5 Console May Arrive In Late 2018
- Acer Brings Intel Kaby Lake Goodness To Switch 3 And Switch 5 2-In-1 One Family
- Xbox Chief Details How Project Scorpio Will Improve Image Quality At 1080p Not Just 4K
- How To Run A Samsung Galaxy S8 In Full Screen Mode And Reclaim Precious Screen Real Estate
- Apple Extends First Gen Watch Warranty To 3 Years On Reports Of Swollen Batteries
- HotHardware Spring Giveaway With Razer And Killer Networking: Win A Razer Blade Laptop!
- Windows 95, 98 And XP Still Power Much Of The Pentagon’s Critical Infrastructure
- Amazon Alexa AI Will Soon Be Able To Whisper Sweet Nothings And Sound More Like A Human
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 Retail Card Spotted With Pascal GP108-300 Core And 30W TDP
- Google Pixel 2 Leaks Reveal Three Big Android Fish Coming To The Smartphone Pond
- Merriam-Webster Adds ‘Sheeple’ To Dictionary Citing Apple Fans As Prime Examples
- Google And Facebook Duped In $100 Million Email Phishing Scam
- Nintendo Explains Why It Axed NES Classic Despite Strong Demand And 2.3 Million Units Sold
- Windows 10 Redstone 3 Build 16184 Debuts ‘My People’ Integration And Gmail Perks
All News for April 2017
The PlayStation 4 (PS4) first launched globally in November 2013, and has gone on to become a smash hit. Sony recently revealed that it has shipped over 60 million units of the consoles since launch, and it has outsold its rival Xbox One — which... Read more...
Acer just unveiled their new Switch 3 and Switch 5 2-in-1 hybrid notebook convertibles. The thin and light devices now pack Intel Kaby Lake processors, a completely fanless cooling system, and Acer Active Pen. Acer claims that various features of... Read more...
From the start of the current console generation, Sony looked to have an immediate edge. Its console was more powerful than Microsoft's, namely with regards to graphics horsepower. While graphics don't always make the game, we've seen Sony lay the... Read more...
One of the many things we like about Samsung's flagship Galaxy S8 is the premium construction with barely any bezel to speak of. A full 80 percent of the front of the of the device is screen area... Read more...
Apple warranties its Apple Watch for 12 months at no additional charge, though owners of the first generation (Series 1) wearable are getting two extra years of coverage to protect against swollen batteries, an issue that's been raised on multiple... Read more...
What better way to usher in Spring, and all of the great weather that comes along with it, than to give away an awesome, mobile gaming rig, designed to keep you gaming no matter where you go? To that end, we have teamed up with our friends at Razer... Read more...
Windows 95 is alive and well in the United States Pentagon. Daryl Haegley, program manager for the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Energy, Installations and Environment reported at an event hosted by OSIsoft that 75% of the... Read more...
Does your Echo or Echo Dot sound a little too robotic for your tastes when responding to queries? If that’s the case, then Amazon is working diligently to make your digital assistant AI mastermind sound a bit more “human” with regards to its speech... Read more...
Hot on the heels of NVIDIA's release of the super-powerful GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (read our review!) comes another release that's on the complete opposite end of the performance spectrum. The new GeForce GT 1030 is for those that need a GPU, but can't... Read more...
Something fishy is going on at Google, though not in a bad way. During a discussion at Mobile World Congress earlier this year, Google's Rich Osterloh confirmed that there would be a successor to the company's Pixel smartphone in 2017. He stopped... Read more...
Wake up sheeple! Merriam-Webster recently added “sheeple” to its online dictionary, and a quote regarding Apple fans was used a prime example of the word. According to Merriam-Webster, the word is naturally a blend of “sheep” and “people”... Read more...
One might assume that some of the world's largest tech companies would be far too sophisticated to fall for the most generic of web scams, but lest we forget that these same companies are also staffed by real humans that can make mistakes... Read more...
Nintendo sure did tick off a lot of gamers with the way it handled the NES Classic Edition launch and subsequent rollout to stoes. Priced at $59.99 and packed with 30 classic NES games, the miniature... Read more...
We’re still pretty early in the public gestation period for Redstone 3, but Microsoft is already making some useful additions to the next major update for Windows 10. The newest build handed down from the folks in Redmond, Washington is Windows 10... Read more...