Latest News - July 2018
- TSMC Forecasts Blockbuster Q4 Thanks To NVIDIA GeForce GTX 11 Turing GPU Orders
- Corning's Gorilla Glass 6 Promises Colossus-Like Phone Protection Surviving 15 Punishing Drops
- Microsoft Teases 'All-New Xbox Hardware' For Gamescom Reveal
- Facebook Ramps Investments Into AI And Robotics Research
- Google Cautions EU Decision Could Ruin Android Ecosystem Forcing It To A Paid Model
- Samsung Laughs At iPhone X LTE Speeds And Rips Apple Genius Bar In Galaxy S9 Ad
- AMD, NVIDIA, Oculus And Others Back VirtualLink VR Headset USB-C Connector Open Standard
- Apple Surrenders Chinese iCloud Data To State-Owned Telecom's Servers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Leaks Again In New Press Renders And Real World Photos
- 2018 Apple MacBook Pro With Intel Core i9 CPU Reportedly Hobbled By Severe Thermal Throttling
- EU To Hit Google With Gargantuan $5 Billion Fine Over Android Abuses
- No Man’s Sky Next Trailer Teases Multiplayer Mode And Fleet Command
- 8BitDo DIY Kit Transforms Your Retro NES, SNES, Mega Drive Controllers Into Wireless Freedom
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X Hits All-Time Low For Prime Day Plus Core i7-8086K Deals
All News for July 2018
Things are looking up for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) after the company posted a decline in revenue for its quarter ending in June. TSMC is now predicting significant increases in revenue moving through the third and fourth... Read more...
Corning today announced its latest generation of Gorilla Glass, and it's now tougher than ever. As you might expect, everything is bigger and better this time around, which means that Gorilla Glass 6... Read more...
Microsoft revealed this morning that it will be announcing "all-new Xbox hardware and accessories" and "perhaps a few surprises" at this year's Gamescom, which is being held in Cologne, Germany. Microsoft will be making its big reveal during the... Read more...
Like any industry, technology follows trends that pave a path into the future. As it stands right, the two biggest trends are artificial intelligence (AI) and, related to that, robotics. It's no surprise that Facebook is increasing its investments... Read more...
Google is in essence in damage control model following a European Union fine imposed on the company totaling $5 billion. The European Commission has called on Google to cease its "illegal conduct" relating to its business operations with the Android... Read more...
Samsung never misses an opportunity to throw some shade at Apple, its main rival in the mobile sector. There is no love lost between these two tech giants, and if anyone needs reminding of that, just check out Samsung's latest advertisement poking... Read more...
There is a new open standard in the realm of virtual reality and it has the backing of some industry heavyweights. including AMD, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Oculus (owned by Facebook), and Valve. All of those companies are part of a consortium that has... Read more...
Apple customers living in China have a new set of privacy concerns to deal with, if they use the iPhone maker's iCloud service. While previously all their iCloud data was stored on servers located in the United States, Apple has agreed to transfer... Read more...
The launch of Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Note 9 flagship is just two weeks away, which means that we can expect for leaks to start ramping up as a result. Thankfully, we have two fresh leaks to report on, and they both give us a clearer look at the... Read more...
Mac fans were excited when Apple finally rolled out updated MacBook Pro notebooks. The updated machines have support for Intel Coffee Lake processors, up to 32GB of RAM, True Tone displays and... Read more...
The European Union is set to hit Google with the largest fine in history over its Android operating system practices. The EU has been working on the case against Google for quite some time and judgment was looming earlier this week, but there was no... Read more...
Fans of the vast game No Man’s Sky have a new update coming next week that is called “Next”, and will bring with it some major additions to the game. This update adds a full multiplayer experience that allows players to team up with friends and... Read more...
There was nothing worse in a 1980’s/1990’s gamer’s life then realizing their console controller could not quite reach the comfiest chair in the room. Now there is a solution for retro console fans... Read more...
We're currently on Day 2 of Prime Day, and the discounts continue to roll in. While we all appreciate deals on smartphones, Echos and smart TVs, we enthusiasts also crave deals on PC components. Luckily, Amazon is extending its price breaks to some... Read more...