January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - July 2018
- Defamed King Of Kong Billy Mitchell Seen Back In Fighting Shape Scoring 1M Live In Donkey Kong
- Commodore's Beloved Amiga Is Being Revitalized With Updated Retro Hardware
- HP Offers Up To $10,000 Bug Bounty To Beef Up Printer Security
- SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD Review: Compact, Rugged USB-C External Storage
- Coinbase Hires Chief Compliance Officer In A Major First Step To Legitimizing Cryptocurrency
- iOS 12 References Long-Awaited Dual-SIM Functionality For 2018 iPhones
- Google Hilariously Trolls Microsoft Windows And Apple macOS With New Chromebook Ad
- ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte Launch AMD B450 AM4 Motherboards For 2nd-Gen Ryzen Processors
- Alleged 2nd-Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX 32-Core Monster Chip Leaks
- NVIDIA Adds Adaptive Temporal Antialiasing To Its Ray Tracing Toolbox For GeForce
- Dropbox Crams More Storage Space Into Some Accounts For The Same Price
- Samsung Q2 Revenue And Profit Dinged By Soft Galaxy S9 And Display Sales
- NVIDIA Announces GeForce Gaming Celebration At Gamescom, GeForce Turing Unveil Expected
- Microsoft Plans Windows Managed Desktop As A Service But How Will It Affect You?
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for July 2018
By now you've probably heard all about Billy Mitchell, the controversial "King of Kong" that rose to fame thanks to his mastery of the arcade classic Donkey Kong. However, earlier this year there... Read more...
Although it has been over three decades since the first Commodore Amigas were originally released, a fan base for the beloved systems is still going strong. Of course, the Amiga install base is a small fraction of what it was during the machine’s... Read more...
Bug Bounty programs are very common today with most of the big tech firms hosing them. The goal is to get hackers to report any bugs they find for a payday rather than turning to the black market to sell their hacks. HP has announced a new Bug... Read more...
The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD is the follow-up to the SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD. This new drive fully embraces USB-C while retaining USB Type-A compatibility for older Macs and PCs. It promises speedy storage (up to 550 MB/s... Read more...
When it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges, most of the news that we hear is regards to the latest hack attempt, where poor souls lose millions of dollars (usually never to be seen again). This Wild... Read more...
Usually when there are leaks and rumors focused on upcoming iPhone models, they have to do with the display, certain biometric features, the camera sensors, and things of that sort. That is not the case with the latest leak. Rumor has it Apple will... Read more...
Do you even Chromebook, bro? The answer will depend on who you ask that question to, but for the most part, Chromebooks are popular in the education segment, and not so much in the mainstream market at large. Google is hoping to change that, and in... Read more...
At long last, AMD's hardware partners have formally introduced a slew of new motherboards based on the company's B450 chipset. Whereas AMD's X470 is aimed at power users and enthusiasts, B450 boards typically target buyers on a budget. Prices vary... Read more...
It looks as though we might have been mistaken with regards to the nomenclature for AMD's upcoming second-generation Ryzen Threadripper HEDT processors. We'd previously been going under the assumption that the chips would be labeled 2990X, 2970X and... Read more...
The future of graphics may very well be in real-time ray tracing, provided the hardware advances to the point where it can handle the added demands the technology requires. Slowly but surely we are getting there. In the meantime, NVIDIA is doing... Read more...
If you're a Dropbox customer paying for the service, you'll be glad to know that a free storage upgrade is coming your way. Dropbox has updated its Business Standard plan from 2TB of data to 3TB for the same $12.50 per user per month charge. Dropbox... Read more...
Earlier this month, Samsung issued guidance for Q2 2018, indicating that revenue and profit would be down compared to the previous quarter and that profit would be up slightly for the quarter, year-over-year. Samsung blamed this guidance on soft... Read more...
Is this the big event that the gaming community has been waiting for? Are we going to finally see the big reveal for the GeForce GTX 11 Series of graphics cards? Well, that appears to be the case according to an email that NVIDIA sent out to the... Read more...
Microsoft has had its toes in the water of software as a service (SaaS) for a while now, with Office 365 being one of the most visible of these services. A new rumor is going around that claims Microsoft is eyeing a move to offering Windows as a... Read more...