January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - February 2017
- NVIDIA Unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti: This One Goes To 11, Faster Than Titan X
- AMD Announces Radeon RX Vega Branding And Logo For Next Gen Flagship GPUs
- New Raspberry Pi Zero W Comes With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth And A Thrifty $10 Price Tag
- Xiaomi Mi 5c Debuts With Company’s First In-House Surge S1 Processor
- SpaceX Falcon Heavy, Crew Dragon To Send Two Well-Heeled Tourists Around The Moon In 2018
- HP Elite x3 Windows 10 Smartphone Review: An Office In Your Pocket
- Boston Dynamics' 6-Foot-Tall ‘Handle’ Robot Jumps And Rolls Its Way Towards Skynet Mayhem
- Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Gives Access To 100 Hit Titles For $10 A Month
- YouTube Viewers Consume A Collective 1 Billion Hours Of Video Every Day
- iPhone 8 Will Allegedly Feature Curved OLED Display And USB-C Power Connector
- LG And Valve Are Building A SteamVR Headset That Will Compete With Oculus Rift And HTC Vive
- NASA Contemplates Adding Astronaut Crew To First SLS, Orion Deep Space Mission
- Windows 10 Update Will Enable App Blocking To Crack Down On Bloatware And Boost Security
- Twitch Will Begin Selling Video Games This Spring, Streamers To Receive Cut Of Revenue
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for February 2017
NVIDIA just lifted the veil on its latest monster graphics card for gamers -- the long-rumored GeForce GTX 1080 Ti -- at an event this evening in San Francisco during the Game Developers Conference (GDC). The card will sit at the top of NVIDIA's... Read more...
Although we have not yet been given full access to AMD’s upcoming Vega graphics architecture, what the company has provided is the official branding for its new flagship parts. While we all knew that these graphics cards would be based on... Read more...
When it comes to minuscule computing boards for hobbyists, Raspberry Pi is typically the first company to come to mind (although ASUS is looking to change that with its Tinker Board). The boards are very affordable, incredibly versatile and can be... Read more...
Xiaomi is taking a page from some its competitors by announcing a new smartphone that is powered by its own silicon. The new Mi 5C, as Xiaomi has named its new phone, features a Surge S1 processor inside. The Surge S1 is Xiaomi's first in-house... Read more...
“Fly me to the moon / Let me play among the stars.” Those famous lyrics from Frank Sinatra’s song “Fly Me To The Moon” have only been applicable to a select few astronauts during the 1960s and 70s. But SpaceX is looking to send two paying tourists... Read more...
Don’t be fooled by the form factor and your initial impressions -- what we have before us is not a typical smartphone. Well, technically we suppose it is, but the experience is not intended to replace your commonplace iPhone, Galaxy S, or other... Read more...
Boston Dynamics earlier this month referred to one of its creations as a "nightmare-inducing" robot. The company was talking about a wheeled robot named Handle, and what makes it the thing of nightmares is its level of dexterity. Standing upright on... Read more...
If you prefer the all-you-can-eat buffet approach to digital media consumption, Microsoft has a new gaming service that just might be right up your alley. The new subscription service, which is called Xbox Game Pass, will give you access to over 100... Read more...
It has been just over 12 years since three former PayPal employees got together and created YouTube, which they sold to Google less than two years later for $1.65 billion. In the time since then, YouTube has grown into an online broadcasting... Read more...
The primary criticism surrounding the iPhone 7 is that Apple did not do enough to innovate—it feels more like an incremental update with faster hardware than a new generation handset. Apple disagrees with that notion, at least outwardly. Looking... Read more...
In the VR space for the PC, it is largely a two-horse race between Facebook-owned Oculus and its Rift headset and the HTC Vive, the latter of which has the backing of Valve. Interestingly enough, it... Read more...
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is working to literally “boldly go where no man has gone before”. NASA is currently assessing the feasibility of adding a crew to the first integrated flight of its Space Launch System (SLS)... Read more...
The Windows 10 Creators Update is fast approaching (Microsoft says that it will be here this Spring). Given that Microsoft is putting the finishing touches on this newest Windows 10 update, some previously undisclosed features are starting to bubble... Read more...
Where do you purchase your video games? Amazon, Steam, brick and mortar stores? Video game fans have flocked to Twitch to stream, share, and watch gameplay on a regular basis, however, the platform will soon be selling video games as well. Twitch... Read more...