Latest News - May 2016
- First AMD Polaris Radeon RX 480 Unveil Targets Mainstream VR Experiences At $199
- AMD Serves 7th Gen Bristol Ridge And Stoney Ridge APU Appetizers Ahead Of Zen Main Course
- Intel Broadwell-E Targets Gamers, Smokes Haswell-E Across The Board
- Xbox One Earns Limited Time Price Cut To $299 Ahead Of E3 Gaming Bonanza
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 1110 SoC Targets ‘Connected Kid’ And Seniors Smartwatch Markets
- BBC’s $19 Micro Bit Raspberry Pi Rival Is Now Available For Anyone To Purchase
- 1-Day Storage & Networking Sale At Amazon, Dell P2415Q Monitor Under $350 Effective Price And More
- Caltech Unleashes Legal Attack Dogs On Apple For Wi-Fi Patent Infringement
- Sony Xperia X Series Android Smartphones Hit U.S. Shores Unlocked June 26th
- Dell's Inspiron 17 7000 Claims To Be The World's First 17-inch Convertible
- Microsoft’s Xbox One ‘Scorpio’ VR Plans Confirmed Via Official E3 Website
- Beware Of Nasty zCrypt Ransomware Taking Vulnerable Windows PCs Hostage
- ASUS ROG Avalon Concept Offers Glimpse Of Future Modular, Cable-Free DIY PCs
- Intel Core i7-6950X 10-Core CPU Review: Broadwell-E Takes Flight
All News for May 2016
Raja Koduri, SVP of AMD RTG Shows Off World's First 14nm GPU- Radeon RX 480 When AMD’s Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) first disclosed details of its upcoming Polaris GPU architecture, it called it a “historic leap in performance per watt for... Read more...
Intel is making headlines at Computex this week with its outrageous Core i7-6950X deca-core processor, which comes with an equally outrageous price tag. However, AMD also came to Taipei with new processors in-hand, but they’re not nearly as... Read more...
With blue skies and warmer weather on its way, it's hard to not get excited for summer. We just saw NVIDIA launch its latest mid-range GPU, the GeForce GTX 1070, and we know that AMD's Polaris will be shown off soon as well. Those launches alone... Read more...
E3 is still a few weeks away, but Microsoft is kicking off the festivities early with another price cut for its Xbox One gaming console. Nearly all of the Xbox One bundles have been given a $50 price cut, which means that base 500GB bundles now... Read more...
Qualcomm announced today at Computex the new Snapdragon Wear 1100 SoC. This particular processor is destined to fit into wearables for children and the elderly, fitness trackers, and smart headsets. It is intended to complement the Snapdragon Wear... Read more...
Last year, the BBC embarked on an ambitious project to help inspire children to code. The BBC’s “Make it Digital” initiative aimed to put one million Micro:bit computers into the hands of Year 7 students (11 and 12 year olds) in the UK for free, and... Read more...
Welcome back for the latest installment of HOT deals, direct from our friends at TechBargains. On tap for you all today, we have deals on a Dell P2415Q 24" 4K 3840x2160 IPS display, a MASHI 20000mAh... Read more...
The California Institute of Technology (Caltech from here on out) has filed a lawsuit against both Apple and Broadcom claiming the two companies are using wireless technologies that infringe on various patents in its portfolio. Perhaps... Read more...
In the United States, the smartphone market feels almost like a two-horse race between Apple and Samsung, with HTC galloping a fair distance behind. But lest anyone forget, Sony offers some intriguing handsets under its Xperia banner, four of which... Read more...
Dell unveiled a new line of Inspiron 2-in-1s with Windows 10 at Computex 2016 in Taipei, Taiwan. These new PCs include the Inspiron 17 7000 2-in-1, the world’s first 17-inch 2-in-1 laptop. Each of the devices come preloaded with Windows 10, which... Read more...
We already know that Sony is making a big play towards virtual reality (VR) gaming with PlayStation VR, and according to recent rumors, Microsoft won’t be too far behind. Previous reports have suggested that Microsoft will support VR (via perhaps... Read more...
Ransomware is not only a real thing, it's a real pain in the tuchus. I point this out because I recently had a conversation with someone who, up until a recent ransomware breakout at her place of employment, thought it was a made up concept that... Read more...
Trade event shows such as Computex often feature future thinking designs from hardware players, some of which eventually make it to market while others become an obscure footnote in the history of technology. We hope it's the former category that... Read more...
It was all the way back in August of 2014 that Intel officially launched its Haswell-E based Core i7 series processors and its companion X99 chipset. At the time of its release, Haswell-E’s top of the line, 8-core Core i7-5960X was easily the most... Read more...