Latest News - February 2020
- Microsoft's Surface Duo Dual-Screen Android Phone Looking Sharp Out In The Wild
- Gigabyte Launches Sleek Designare 64GB DDR4-3200 Memory Kit For AMD, Intel CPUs
- Here's Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip Decked Out In Sweet Gold Plated Harley Quinn And Joker Skins
- Intel Core i9-10900K 10-Core CPU Beats AMD 12-Core Ryzen 3900X In Benchmark Leak, But At What Cost?
- Hackers Could Potentially Extract Sensitive PC Data By Manipulating Display Brightness Levels
- Motorola One 2020 Series Leaks With 90Hz Waterfall Display And 5G Connectivity
- These HiSilicon-Based Security Cams And DVRs Are Vulnerable To Sneaky Firmware Backdoor
- Google Maps Gets A Redesign, New Features As Popular Navigation App Turns 15
- AMD Ryzen 3 Pro 4300U Zen 2 APU Debuts In First Leaked Benchmarks
- 2020 Ford GT Liquid Carbon Sizzles With Tire-Shredding 660HP EcoBoost And Stunning Good Looks
- AMD Ryzen And EPYC Processor Market Share Gains Posted On All Fronts Against Rival Intel
- Motorola Razr Teardown Shows Complex Fold Design At The Expense Of Repairability
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro Available For Killer $299 With This Blazin' Hot Deal
- Microsoft Surface Head Panos Panay To Pull Double Duty As Windows Chief
All News for February 2020
For many people, the folding smartphones that are out there with seamless screens -- like the Samsung Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X -- aren't super appealing. They cost a lot of money and have questionable durability. For those who want more screen real estate in a smaller package, something like the Surface Duo and... Read more...
Gigabyte has promoted its line of Designare motherboards aimed at creative professionals for quite some time, but now the company is ready to extend the brand to its memory kits. As such, Gigabyte has announced the Designare 64GB RAM kit, which will be available worldwide shortly. Gigabyte is hitting 64GB by using... Read more...
Samsung's latest folding screen smartphone, called the Galaxy Z Flip, is expected to launch soon for around $1,400. Custom luxury goods maker Caviar is producing a special version of the Galaxy Z Flip that has Joker and Harley Quinn images on the outside of the phone. The price is also much higher than the standard... Read more...
Someday and perhaps even this year (hopefully), Intel will launch desktop processors in volume that are based on 10-nanometer manufacturing. Until then, Intel continues to tweak its 14nm node. As is relates to that, Comet Lake-S will be shipping soon, which will presumably includes a Core i9-10900K CPU that is making... Read more...
Hackers need physical access to a computer or need to trick a user into installing malware to steal data from an air-gapped PC (one that is not physically connected to a network). Air-gapped computers can have malware installed to steal data, but getting the data out is harder. That may not be the case with new... Read more...
Motorola may be looking to turn heads with its reimagined Razr folding smartphone, but the company also has some other interesting products in the pipeline for 2020. One of the most high-profile launches will be the Motorola One 2020 Series, which will be unveiled in late February at MWC 2020. According to... Read more...
Well, this is disturbing. Russian security researcher Vladislav Yarmak is warning of a backdoor that exists in firmware for digital video recorder (DVR) and network video recorder (NVR) powered by HiSilicon system-on-chip (SoC) hardware. This is a zero-day vulnerability that could allow an attacker to gain root access... Read more...
Time flies when you’re having fun. Google Maps is turning fifteen years old in 2020. Google Maps is celebrating its 15th birthday with updated tabs, upcoming features, and a fresh logo. The new look and features are intended to improve navigation, encourage exploration, and provide information about public... Read more...
As we await the arrival of laptops and perhaps mini PCs outfitted with AMD's recently announced Ryzen 4000 series of mobile APUs, we are left to wonder what actual performance will be like, and how it will compare to Intel's offerings. This is where leaked benchmarks come into play, and incidentally, a Ryzen 3 Pro... Read more...
We haven't heard much on the Ford GT front since the supercar was first revealed back in late 2015, but Ford is grabbing headlines again today with the announcement of a new special edition model for 2020. Needless to say, these are still gorgeous machines with plenty of power to take on the best that the European... Read more...
AMD really struck a goldmine when it launched its original Zen processor architecture back in 2017. Years before that launch, AMD played second fiddle to Intel in the consumer and enterprise processor markets with regards to performance and market share. However, the Zen microarchitecture proved that AMD was able to... Read more...
At long last, Motorola's Razr flip phone is back, though getting your hands on one will test your patience. Some preorders have gone out and if you are lucky, you can stroll into a Verizon Wireless store and nab one. Otherwise, you are looking at waiting a few weeks for new orders. In the meantime, there is already a... Read more...
Tech fans know that Woot is a place where you can get some good deals on all sorts of products, from electronics to pillows. The latest deal from Woot is one that console gamers will greatly appreciate. With the next-generation Sony game console expected this holiday season, prices on the current generation gear are... Read more...
There's a shuffling of the ranks in the Microsoft's executive leadership. The leadership changes involve two familiar faces for those that regularly follow Microsoft news: Joe Belfiore and Panos Panay. Joe Belfiore up until this point has been the point man for the Windows Experience, which includes Windows client... Read more...