January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - April 2015
- GIGABYTE Rolls Out H97/Z97 Motherboard BIOS Updates To Support Intel Broadwell CPUs
- 83-Year-Old Man Hit With $24,000 Charge Instead Of Usual $51/Month AT&T Dial-Up Bill
- 2016 Brings 14nm ‘Zen’ Mobile And Desktop Processor Onslaught From AMD
- Google Opens Chromium Dev Channel To Android Platform
- Watch Tesla’s 691hp Model S P85D Going Head-to-Head Against Dodge’s 707hp Charger Hellcat
- Windows 10 Build 10074 Brings Aero Glass, New Sounds, And Cortana Updates
- Microsoft Turns Your Windows 10 Phone Into Full-Fledged Desktop PC With Continuum
- Ditching My iPhone For The Samsung Galaxy S6
- Google’s Project Fi App Lands In Play Store For Nexus 6 Owners, Invites Still MIA
- Tag Heuer’s $1400 Android Wear Smartwatch Arrives In November, Lasts 40 Hours Per Charge
- President Obama Hopes To Lift Impoverished D.C. Children With Free E-Books
- Limited Apple Watch Supply And Shipping Delays Reportedly Caused By Defective Taptic Engine
- Transistors Only Three Atoms Thick? Cornell Researchers "Eureka!" Captured in Nature Journal
- Google Thwarts Phishing Attacks With ‘Password Alert’ Extension For Chrome
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for April 2015
GIGABYTE has just announced that it's rolled out EFI updates to its entire range of Z97/H97 motherboards to add support for Intel's upcoming 5th-gen Core processors, "Broadwell". To grab the update, simply hit up GIGABYTE's support page and search... Read more...
This story is mind-boggling for so many reasons. A $24,000 charge from AT&T? Someone actually pays $51 a month for dial-up access? People actually still use AOL? We must be living in some bizzaro world when things like this are still taking place... Read more...
Holy 14nm, Batman! If the slides that have been appearing online are real, it looks like AMD will soon announce a new lineup of CPUs based on 14nm technology. The leaked roadmap slides appear to show AMD’s plans for both mobile and desktop... Read more...
Developers have a new tool for testing their websites on Chrome for Android, thanks to a Dev channel Google just released. Google has long made the Dev channel available to ChromeOS, Linux, Mac and Windows. Now, Android is part of the crew. The... Read more...
Motor Trend's Jonny Lieberman narrates an interesting 17-minute video on YouTube that pits the world's quickest sedan against the world's fastest sedan, those two being the Tesla Model S P85D and Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, respectively, both 2015... Read more...
A mere week after Microsoft rolled out build 10061 of its Windows 10 Preview comes a brand-new one: 10074. This build is a bit special in that it's the first in a while to be delivered to those on the "Slow" ring - so if you're currently running an... Read more...
Microsoft is bringing togetherness to the forefront with Windows 10. Microsoft promoted unity with the universal apps, which allows developers to create rich applications using the same codebase across tablet, smartphone, and PC form-factors. The... Read more...
Relationships. Some go the distance. Others are of a more mercurial nature, such as the one between me and my iPhone. As much as I loved my iPhone, I've always found iOS to be somewhat immature and not quite serious (a problem that plagues most... Read more...
Google's plan to disrupt the wireless world is one step closer to fruition with its Project Fi now available to download from Google Play. Project Fi, in case you missed our previous coverage, is a new wireless service offered by Google exclusive to... Read more...
In the hunt for the connected wrist, Tag Heuer has set early autumn for the introduction of their first product offering in the smartwatch space, an Android Wear device whose bow will serve to make the company the biggest Swiss entrant into the... Read more...
The White House is putting into motion a plan to increase educational opportunities for low-income children. During a visit to a public library in one of the poorest neighborhoods in Washington, President Barack Obama talked about the plan, which... Read more...
Apple has been having a tough time meeting demand for its recently launched Apple Watch wearables, as it was reported earlier this week that only 20 percent of the nearly 2 million smartwatches... Read more...
Three atoms thick. According to a paper published this week in the science journal Nature by a group of researchers from Cornell University, that is the breadth of the transistors that can now be... Read more...
Google has been making life easier for Android users by allowing simple functions normally carried out on a handset to be conducted from your desktop’s (or notebook’s) web browser. Today, however, Google’s efforts are aimed more squarely at... Read more...