Latest News - March 2015
- Amazon 'Dash' Wi-Fi Buttons Enable Instant Reorders For Detergent, Razors, And Diapers
- PAC-MAN Chews Up The Streets In Awesome Google Maps Arcade Fun
- This Is Madness! Spartan Web Browser Lands In Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049
- Elon Musk Hits Reset Button After Tesla Motors Botches Chinese Invasion
- Game Over Man! Nintendo Torpedoes Browser-Based Mario 64 Remake
- McLaren Goes Hunting For 911 Turbos And Audi R8s With 562HP 570S Sports Car
- Gmail For Android Melds Your Numerous Email Accounts Into One, Unified Inbox
- IBM Makes $3 Billion Bet on ‘Internet Of Things’ Market With Cloud Services Push
- LG And Samsung End Spin Cycle, Call Off Silly Spat Over Sabotaged Washing Machines
- T-Mobile’s Coverage Map Goes High Tech With Real-Time, Crowdsourced Customer Data
- Death Knell Rings For Windows RT, Microsoft Announces Surface 3 With Windows And Atom
- LG’s Next Generation G4 Flagship Smartphone To Debut April 28
- Samsung SSD 850 EVO mSATA and M.2 Drives Reviewed
- When Google Fiber Isn’t Around, AT&T Goes For The Jugular With $40 Premium On Gigabit Internet
All News for March 2015
I'll preface this by saying that while this sounds like an April Fools' joke, it's not. Over the years, Amazon has rolled-out a number of different mechanics that have made it easier for people to place orders from the service, but with its new... Read more...
Leave it to Google to turn something as mundane as maps into something that’s actually interesting. For a limited time, the search giant is turning some real-world locations into a prime playing grounds for a round of the 1980s game Pac-Man. You... Read more...
IT'S HERE! After months of waiting, Microsoft has finally rolled out a preview build with the new Spartan Web browser baked-in. Was it worth the wait? Well, that depends entirely on whether or not you were actually anticipating it. For some, it will... Read more...
For all the excitement and fanfare Tesla Motors enjoyed when it entered the Chinese market more than a year ago, the electric car manufacturer is fighting weak sales now. CEO Elon Musk has returned to China to help the company improve its image... Read more...
We had a feeling Nintendo would take notice of developer Roystan Ross's recreation of the first level of Super Mario 64, which he made playable in a browser window. Sure enough, after attracting widespread media attention, Nintendo's legal team sent... Read more...
We know that McLaren knows how to make supercar as witnessed by the 650S. And the company is no stranger to the hypercar arena either thanks to the P1 (and the legendary F1). The P1 employs a twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V8 engine and a hybrid... Read more...
With a full-throated "Me too!" targeted straight at Microsoft's recently-released Outlook app, Google yesterday upgraded their Gmail email app for Android to better support non-Google email accounts, including @yahoo and @outlook. Since last year... Read more...
IBM is planning to invest a whopping $3 billion over the next four years on a new Internet of Things (IoT) division that will focus on the enterprise. In addition, IBM said it's building a cloud-based open platform designed to help clients and... Read more...
If you don’t think that competition between washing machine manufacturers is thrilling, you haven’t been paying attention to the bitter struggle between South Korean electronics companies LG and Samsung. The drama has included accusations of... Read more...
T-Mobile isn't finished disrupting the wireless industry, not by a long shot. The wireless carrier's latest trick involves coverage maps. Typically when you view a wireless carrier's coverage map, you look at the ink blots denoting 4G LTE coverage... Read more...
The reports were true, and it looks as though Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 is about to get a new baby brother. After Microsoft quietly discontinued the Surface 2 earlier this year, we were eager to see what Microsoft had in store for its successor... Read more...
Android fans are in a good place right now. There's the continued roll out of Android 5.0 Lollipop to an increasing number of devices, the recent release of Samsung's premium design Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, the release of HTC's One M9, and talk... Read more...
Samsung is introducing a number of new members to the SSD 850 EVO line-up of solid state drives, based on different form factors than the standard 2.5” drives we showed you here. The brand new mSATA and M.2 Samsung SSD 850 EVO drives we’ll be... Read more...
When the cat's away, the mouse will play, or charge more for his services, as the case may be. Or to be more specific, AT&T is launching its fiber Internet service in parts of Cupertino, California... Read more...