Latest News - October 2015
- Nuka Cola Quantum Hits Target Stores Just In Time For Fallout 4’s November 10th Release
- Amazon Makes Good On Promise To Cease Sales Of Apple TV, Chromecast
- Microsoft Preps Software Update For Annoying Surface Book Screen Flickering
- Windows 10 'Redstone' Update Coming Summer 2016 With Continuum Productivity Enhancements
- Apple iPad Pro Reportedly Taxiing For November 11th Takeoff
- Samsung Eyes Entry Into Lucrative Automotive Market With SoCs, Image Sensors, OLED Displays
- Is Google's Nexus 6P Really The 'Jar Jar Binks' of Durability Tests?
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 10581 Fixes Upgrade Bug, Holds Line On New Features
- Time Warner Cable To Skip Cable Box With Pilot Internet TV Service In New York City
- Sprint’s New $20 ‘Unlimited’ Data Plan Throttles To 2G Speeds Once You Hit 1GB Of Usage
- Google Refurb Chromecast Just $17, Dell Inspiron 17 Core i7 1080p Skylake Laptop For $739 And More
- Logitech Harmony Elite Review: The Ultimate Universal Remote?
- HTC Throws In The Towel, Will No Longer Issue Guidance After Business Deemed ‘Worthless’
- T-Mobile To Reportedly Skirt Net Neutrality, Offer 'BingeOn' Unlimited Netflix, HBO Video Streaming
All News for October 2015
If you’re a diehard Fallout fan, there are plenty of goodies out there to “enhance” your enjoyment of Fallout 4. For those that were able to get in early enough, there was the Pip-Boy Edition of Fallout 4 which includes a metal encased version of... Read more...
At the start of October, it was reported that Amazon would be making the rather stark move of removing competing streaming devices from its store; namely those that didn't support Prime Video to the company's liking. This largely boils down to... Read more...
If you're one of what Microsoft classifies as a "small number of customers" who own a Surface Book that exhibits screen flickering, good news, a fix is on the way. Exactly when the fix will come isn't known, nor did Microsoft say what's causing some... Read more...
We reported a couple of weeks ago that a significant update will be hitting Windows 10 at some point in November. While the original goal was to see it drop very early in the month, it does appear that there will be a delay of a few weeks... Read more...
When Apple first announced the long-rumored iPad Pro in early September, it indicated that the tablet would begin shipping to customers in November. Now, according to a new report, that launch date has been penciled in for November 11th, Veterans... Read more...
As demand in certain markets begins to slow, some companies have shifted much of their focus over to the automotive sector. However, expecting immediate success there would be unwise. The automotive... Read more...
A new video casts doubt on the durability of Google's shiny flagship handset, the Nexus 6P, and even elicits a comparison to Jar Jar Binks from the video's creator. Is the phone actually so badly constructed that it actually warrants a Jar Jar Binks... Read more...
Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10549 and Build 10572 both required testers to revert back to Windows Phone 8.1 before updating to the latest builds of Windows 10 Mobile. This was by no means a deal killer for testers, but it was an... Read more...
Given the proliferation of online video streaming, you could say that it's taking quite some time for cable companies to "get with it" and begin offering us their wares online. It's no secret that the number of cord-cutters is steadily increasing... Read more...
Sprint boss Marcelo Claure wants you to do cartwheels over a new unlimited data plan that costs just $20 per month. On the surface, that sounds pretty enticing, doesn't it? The problem here is that the term "unlimited" really means 1GB of high-speed... Read more...
It’s just about time to close out another week, but before we go, we’ve got a fresh batch of HOT deals, direct from our friends at TechBargains. On the menu today, we have deals on some refurbished... Read more...
On the surface, there's nothing particularly glamorous about a universal remote. It's simply a device that controls multiple electronic gadgets, like your TV and Blu-ray player, so you don't have to keep track of and juggle multiple remotes. No big... Read more...
Have you ever watched a friend that was once on top of the world spiral out of control in his later years? Maybe it was drugs or alcohol that brought him down, but whatever the case, there's a feeling of pity and perhaps even guilt for not being... Read more...
T-Mobile has really been knocking it out of the park this year, and it's reaping great rewards for the company. This past fall, the company leapfrogged Sprint to become the third-largest US wireless... Read more...