January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - February 2015
- Move Over Moto 360! Huawei’s Gorgeous Android Wear Smartwatch Now Has The Floor
- Google Unveils Concept Plans For Futuristic, Next Generation North Bayshore Campus HQ
- Despite Limited Device Support, Windows 10 For Phones Has 60,000 Testers
- Uber Confirms Database Breach Exposed Information For 50,000 Drivers
- Sponsored Search Results Prepare To Invade Google Play
- Tim Cook Thinks Apple Watch Will Make Car Keys Obsolete
- Western Digital Beefs Up My Cloud Storage Lineup With Four New NAS Units
- Star Trek's Mr. Spock, Leonard Nimoy, Passes Away At Age 83
- Google Revs Up Android Pay API For I/O Conference Launch
- Lenovo PCs Will Ship Free Of Adware And Bloatware Starting With Windows 10
- Lenovo Launches Investigation Into Embarrassing Lizard Squad Hack
- With Its Drone Delivery On Hold, Amazon Banks On Delivery Trucks With Onboard 3D Printers
- Samsung Freezes Salaries Following Mobile Implosion And Titanic Profit Collapse
- Official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Renders Leak, Reveal Large Camera Lens Protrusion
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for February 2015
Motorola dazzled us all when it unveiled the Moto 360 nearly a year ago. With its classic, round shape (which was marred slightly by its flat-tire display shape, that facilitated the inclusion of an ambient light sensor), it was easily the best... Read more...
For a company as forward thinking and advanced as Google, even something as seemingly mundane as redeveloping a campus can elicit a nerdgasm. That's because Google isn't sticking to traditional architectural design as it looks for approval to... Read more...
Microsoft is faced with a monumental task in mobile. That task? Quite simply, it's to become relevant in a landscape that is currently dominated by Android and iOS (in that order), the two of which account have collectively staked a claim to 96... Read more...
Uber announced that it suffered a database breach at the hands of hackers last year. The company admitted that about 50,000 drivers may have been affected by the breach and announced that a lawsuit has already been filed by Uber against the as-yet... Read more...
As online shopping experiences go, Google Play is remarkably clutter free. Whether you’re in the apps section or browsing movie selections, you’re greeted with the same, clean design. Right now, searches in Google Play don’t include the kinds of... Read more...
Apple wants its upcoming smartwatch to be all things to all people, but it will first have to convince people to actually fork over at least $349 for an Apple Watch Sport. After all, many people began ditching their traditional wristwatches with the... Read more...
Western Digital ended the work week by rolling out four new network attached storage (NAS) solutions split into two product segments -- the My Cloud Expert Series consisting of the My Cloud EX2100 (two-bay solution) and My Cloud EX4100 (four-bay... Read more...
"Of all the souls I have encountered in my journey, his was the most… human." As a person that grew up watching reruns of the TOS, and watching the feature films over and over again (with particular emphasis on Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and... Read more...
The upcoming Google I/O Conference could see the company launch a new mobile payment system API, according to sources who spoke to Ars Technica. The new service, which would let users pay for items both at physical cash registers and online, is... Read more...
It’s been a rough couple of weeks for Lenovo. The company found itself embroiled in a nasty scandal involving Superfish adware that it installed on consumer notebook and desktop systems. Not only did Superfish hijack encrypted web sessions, but it... Read more...
Lenovo said it's currently investigating a cyberattack that took the company's website down for several hours earlier this week, though it may not have to look very far. The ornery hacking group known as Lizard Squad is claiming responsibility for... Read more...
The latest milestone in Amazon’s quest to get products to your door faster is going to involve trucks that can print items on the way to your house. Amazon filed a patent this week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) that... Read more...
It's been a rough year for Samsung. Despite being the world's top seller of smartphones, its profits took a precipitous dip after being unexpectedly left with unsold Galaxy S5 handsets and facing increased competition, particularly in the low-end... Read more...
We’re just days away from its official reveal, but the Galaxy S6 Edge leaks just continue to drip from Samsung’s leaky faucet. Yesterday, we posted some real life images of the Galaxy S6 Edge and its Galaxy S6 sibling. Today, CNET Korea has... Read more...