January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - May 2014
- 'Files' File Manager App For Windows Phone Comes To The Windows Store
- Almost Half of American Adults Have Been Hacked In the Last 12 Months
- Google YouTube Video Quality Report Shows You If Your ISP Is Packing Or Slacking
- Could Apple Make A Smart Home iPhone Or iDevice Announcement Next Week At WWDC?
- Birthplace Of The Moto X, Google To Shut Down Texas Motorola Mobility Plant
- FCC Considers Increasing Minimum Broadband Speeds
- Google Complies With ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ EU Court Ruling, Posts Online Submission Form
- Lenovo B750 All-in-One 29-Inch Desktop Review
- Acer Unveils Spate Of “Liquid” Smartphones, Plus A Tablet And The Liquid Leap Smartband
- Amazon Looks To Break Into Streaming Music Offering Services For Prime Customers
- Epic Posts Video Of First Unreal Engine 4 Powered Unreal Tournament Game Play Action
- Nintendo To Bring GameCube Controller Support To The Wii U
- Report: Deutsche Telekom AG May Sell T-Mobile To Softbank, Will Keep Minority Stake
- Intel - Rockchip Deal Could Mean A New Player In x86 And Transform Intel's Mobile Division
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for May 2014
Windows Phone is improving all the time. Sure, there's a huge discrepancy in market share between Windows Phone and either iOS or Android, but Microsoft isn't standing idly by. Just the opposite, Microsoft just released its Files app for Windows... Read more...
The chances that your data has been exposed by hackers in the last 12 months is nearing 50%, and it’s probably not your computer that gave up the goods. It was one or more of the dozens of companies you trust to keep your personal information... Read more...
There's a lot of funny business taking place on the web's back end these days. Just ask Netflix, the popular streaming video service, which reluctantly inked a mulit-year agreement with Comcast to ensure that its video would be delivered to... Read more...
Days ago, we wrote about a rumor that Apple will unveil some sort of “smart home” system at its upcoming WWDC, and now there’s more grist for the rumor mill: There’s a Smart Home remote coming. According to CNET, a PR person... Read more...
That was fast. About a year after Google’s Motorola started manufacturing the Moto X domestically at a plant in Texas, the factory is shutting down; it will cease operations at some point later this year. The Texas plant was an exciting... Read more...
Google may not like the EU’s recent “right to be forgotten” ruling (Google CEO Larry Page certainly doesn’t), but the search company is already taking the first steps to... Read more...
We've all heard the phrase "Go big or go home," but how about "Go wide or go home?" The latter is the message Lenovo is sending with its B750 All-in-One Desktop PC, which offers a spacious and brilliant 29-inch super-widescreen In-Plane Switching... Read more...
When Acer announced its BYOC (bring your own cloud) initiative yesterday, it was just getting started. Today, the company announced a new spate of smartphones as well as a wearable device. Up first is the Acer Liquid X1 smartphone, a monster... Read more...
It would appear that Amazon is on a mission to make its Amazon Prime service the end-all-be-all package for entertainment and convenience. Amazon Prime members already receive free and discounted expedited shipping options, unlimited streaming of a... Read more...
Find yourself wondering how development on the newest Unreal Tournament is coming along? It just so happens that Epic Games posted video footage of its upcoming first person shooter to YouTube, which offers up a limited look at Unreal Tournament's... Read more...
Nintendo has decided to mix a bit of old school styling with a new generation video game. More specifically, Nintendo is releasing a four-port adapter for the Wii U that will allow gamers to plug in up to four GameCube controllers for its upcoming... Read more...
Back in December, we caught wind that Japan’s Softbank was looking to snag T-Mobile, and now that deal is closer to becoming reality, according to new reports. Deutsche Telekom AG currently owns a majority stake in T-Mobile, but it’s... Read more...
Earlier this week we covered a deal between Intel and Rockchip that will combine Intel's Atom with Rockchip's graphics IP and considerable share of the Chinese market. I'm returning to the topic... Read more...