Latest News - December 2018
- Judge Sets Trial Date For Apple vs Qualcomm Despite Claims Of Swift Patent Royalty Resolution
- AMD X570 Chipset Supporting PCIe 4.0 For Zen 2 Ryzen 3000 Series Leaks
- AMD Ryzen Dominates Intel By 2:1 Margin During November Claims eTailer Mindfactory
- Red Dead Online Faces Backlash Over In-Game Currency And Almighty Baked Beans
- NVIDIA Titan RTX Teased As Ultimate Turing Ray-Tracing Beast GPU
- Microsoft’s Next-Gen Surface Laptop Could Tap AMD Picasso APUs
All News for December 2018
A long overdue federal trial is officially on the horizon: Qualcomm and Apple will meet in a San Diego federal court on April 15, 2019. The two companies have already been battling each other for... Read more...
The dust has barely had time to settle on AMD's X470 chipset, which launched alongside its second-generation Ryzen processors. Looking ahead, however, X570 is now right around the corner, or so the latest leak says. One thing that's interesting... Read more...
We always look forward to the latest sales figures that come in from German eTailer Mindfactory, which releases individual processor sales numbers which are then compiled by the enthusiast community (in this case, redditor ingebor). Building on its... Read more...
Red Dead Redemption 2 crushed records in its opening weekend setting a record for the highest earnings in entertainment industry history. The game raked $752 million into the coffers over at Rockstar, and that was before the online portion of the... Read more...
It seems NVIDIA is collaborating with several social media influencers to drum up excitement about an unreleased and unannounced product—the Titan RTX. This card is very real, and it's being teased on various spots on the web, albeit without any... Read more...
Tech journalist and author Brad Sams has published a book called "Beneath A Surface" which chronicles what Microsoft went through to bring the Surface line of products to market. Inside the book are some interesting claims about the future of... Read more...