January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - April 2014
- Sprint Armed With Financing For T-Mobile Takeover, May Tap T-Mobile CEO John Legere To Lead
- Google Takes On Microsoft In Mobile Productivity With Standalone Docs, Sheets, And Slides Apps
- Great Or Garish? Concept Smartwatch Uses Mechanical Control Interface
- Google Stops Mining Student Gmail Accounts To Target Ads
- AOL Hack And Security Breach Causes Massive Increase In Zombie Spam
- F-Secure Report Notes Over 99 Percent Of Mobile Threats Target Android
- Sony Reveals PlayStation 4 1.70 Firmware Feature List With ‘SHAREfactory’
- Microsoft Xbox One Arriving For ‘Over Half A Billion Gamers’ In China
- ASUS Unveils Its NVIDIA Titan Z Dual GPU Graphics Monster
- LG To Launch G3 Flagship Android Phone On May 27th
- Amazon Debuts Wearable Technology Store
- Several Governments Warn Users To Switch To Chrome Or Firefox In Wake Of IE Exploit
- Share The Road, Google: Volvo Testing Self-Driving Cars In Sweden
- Further And Further Apart: Microsoft To Drop “Nokia” Name From Future Smartphones As Nokia Gets New CEO
Search 2019January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for April 2014
Sprint is forging ahead with plans to bid for a takeover of T-Mobile, according to a new report. Sources familiar with the situation told Bloomberg that Sprint has lined up financing with at least... Read more...
It was a big deal when Microsoft finally pushed out Office apps for the iPad, but already Redmond has a Mountain View problem. Google is in hot pursuit of Microsoft on the desktop/cloud office... Read more...
Let’s be frank: Although wearables are most definitely a hot, up-and-coming market, not everyone is convinced that very many (or any) wearable computing devices are worthwhile. Smartwatches often seem like a very intriguing concept, but no one... Read more...
After taking heavy fire in a California court from plaintiffs who contend its Gmail data mining practices within Google Apps for Education are illegal, Google is changing its practices so that it’s not possible to scan those users’... Read more...
AOL has experienced a nasty security breach that exposed a great deal of user information, and the company says that it was the work of criminal hackers, as opposed to some kind of glitch or oversight. “AOL is investigating a security incident... Read more...
Google's open source Android platform has the distinction of being the most popular mobile operating system in the world. That's great in terms of dominating the market and reaping the rewards that come with it, but it's also for that very reason... Read more...
To all you high school and college students out there reading this, have you finished your homework and research reports? And to the working class, did you pitch your boss a solid excuse for calling in sick today? Good, then you're all set to kick... Read more...
Microsoft is gearing up for a historic Xbox One console launch in China a little bit later this year. In partnership with BesTV New Media Co., a subsidiary of Shanghai Media Group, Microsoft will release its popular game system to an eager gaming... Read more...
If you're feeling that your PC gaming rig could use a boost, look no further: Asus has just announced the GeForce GTX Titan Z dual-GPU graphics card, powered by the best that NVIDIA can crank out at the moment. It's a high-performance beast, stacked... Read more...
Well, what do we have here? LG has begun sending to members of the press media announcements scheduled for May 27, 2014, which will take place in San Francisco, New York, and London, followed by events in Seoul, Singapore, and Istanbul the very next... Read more...
If there’s ever a sign that a product segment is gaining traction, it’s when Amazon rolls out a store for it, which is what has occurred today with Amazon’s new Wearable Technology store. Billed as “a one-stop shop where customers can easily discover the latest in wearable technology and... Read more...
If you haven't already, you should consider dropping Internet Explorer and using a browser like Chrome or Firefox, at least until Microsoft rolls out a fix for a zero day vulnerability that reportedly affects nearly every version of IE. Worse yet... Read more...
Google isn’t the only company out there field testing self-driving cars. A day after Google provided a long-overdue update on its autonomous auto project, Volvo stated that it, too, is cruising city streets with robot drivers. Volvo’s... Read more...
Further And Further Apart: Microsoft To Drop “Nokia” Name From Future Smartphones As Nokia Gets New CEO
There was a moment when Microsoft and Nokia were married; it was that time period starting when then-Nokia chief Stephen Elop went all-in with Microsoft’s new Windows Phone platform at the... Read more...