Latest News - November 2017
- Microsoft Confirms Surface Book 2 Battery Can Discharge Even When Plugged In
- Intel Confirms Serious Management Engine Security Vulnerability Affecting Millions Of PCs
- YouTube Returns To Amazon Echo Show AI Assistant Following UI Dispute
- FCC Marks A December 14 Death Sentence Date For Obama-Era Net Neutrality Rules
- Black Friday Discounts Arrive For Google Home Smart Speaker Family And Google WiFi
- Android Devices Are Secretly Sending Location Data To Google Regardless Of User Privacy Settings
- Analyst Claims Star Wars Battlefront II Microtransaction Uproar Is Just Gamer Overreaction
- Amazon Echo And Google Home Security Pitfalls And Best Practices To Protect Your Privacy
- Aston Martin's 2018 Vantage Is A Sultry 503HP Sports Car With 007's License To Kill
- PowerColor's Custom Radeon RX Vega 64 Red Devil Is Factory Overclocked And Ready For Preorder
- Study Finds Hundreds Of Top Sites Record User Keystrokes And Personally Identifiable Information
- Samsung Leaks Galaxy X Bendable Smartphone Plans With Support Page Slip Up
- Amazon Web Services Announces 'Secret Region' Cloud Service For The CIA
- Volvo To Supply Uber With 24,000 XC90 SUVs For Autonomous Ride Share Push
All News for November 2017
Microsoft Surface Book 2 owners might have noticed an issue that rears its head if you try to game on the computer. With an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU inside, the machine is certainly capable of moderate gaming. You might expect the battery to... Read more...
Intel has acknowledged a serious vulnerability in the Intel Management Engine (IME), that was disclosed earlier this summer via the hard work of a team of security researchers. However, in addressing the IME vulnerability, Intel also confirmed... Read more...
Owners of the Amazon Echo Show speaker might have been a bit miffed back in September when YouTube pulled access to its app from the device. Amazon said at the time that the reason it pulled the app from the Show was because it had violated Google's... Read more...
It's official. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has officially penciled in December 14th as the date that it will roll back the net neutrality provisions that were ushered in under former Chairman Tom Wheeler. A procedural vote was held... Read more...
You may have noticed, but the madness that is known as Black Friday has already begun. Sure, there will be "door buster" deals later this week that require actually marching to a physical store location and fighting the crowd for what little stock... Read more...
When it comes to your location data, sometimes you just want to keep things to yourself and not send every single data point regarding your whereabouts to the cloud. It's for this reason that... Read more...
At least one analyst has sided with Electronic Arts over its decision to include microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II, and believe that the outrage by gamers is unwarranted. Furthermore, the... Read more...
The smart home speaker market is red hot, with Amazon and Google leading the way with their respective Echo and Google Home products. And with Black Friday and Cyber Monday in view, there will be a lot more smart speakers find their way into homes... Read more...
The Aston Martin Vantage family has been with us since 2006, so it is well past time for a thorough redesign of the V8- and V12-engined entry-level sports car from one of Britain's most storied auto manufacturers. Thankfully, Aston Martin has... Read more...
Pictures of PowerColor's Radeon RX Vega 64 Red Devil graphics card leaked to the web at the tail end of last week, and if you were eager with anticipation for the card's release, we have good news... Read more...
A new study has found something very disturbing on some of the top websites in the world. Researchers from the Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy have conducted research that found... Read more...
It's not exactly uncommon for smartphone makers to accidently let slip details on new devices. Samsung has apparently done just this with a support page that was spied on its website for a smartphone model that doesn't yet exist called the... Read more...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has grown to be the leading player in on-demand cloud computing across the internet, and provides a sizable stream of revenue for the retail giant. AWS has a number of premier clients for its services including Google and... Read more...
Volvo and Uber have announced a deal that will see Volvo providing 24,000 SUVs over the coming years for Uber's autonomous driving push. Volvo will provide Uber with top of the line XC90 SUVs along with some XC60 mid-size SUVs. Volvo doesn't make... Read more...