Latest News - July 2018
- Microsoft's Panos Panay Says Surface Phone Will Never Come To Fruition
- Microsoft Is Adding Skype Cross-Platform Call Recording This Month
- iPhone Sales Flop Hard In India As Apple Races To Replace Fleeing Execs
- Google's Judgement Day Looms In EU Android Antitrust Case
- Roku's New Wireless Speakers Seamlessly Sync With Your Roku TV, Abandon Soundbar Format
- Samsung Mobile Chief Confirms In-Display Fingerprint Reader For Upcoming Galaxy S10 Flagship
- Amazon Prime Day Arrives Later Today But Here Are Some Hot Deals Live Now
- Fallout 4 Northern Springs DLC Adds A Snowy Fan-Made Wasteland To Explore
- Redesigned 2018 MacBook Pro Keyboards Won’t Be Used To Fixed Flawed Legacy Machines
- LG Reportedly Building Apple LCD And OLED Display Orders For 2018 iPhones
- Here's A Killer Deal On A Great Linksys AC1900 WiFi Router For Only $51
- Tesla Ramps Model 3 Production, Smokin' Performance Dual Motor Wait Times As Low As 30 Days
- Epic Games Opening Fortnite Summer Skirmish Cut Short Over Laggy Servers
- Ubisoft Brings Rainbow Six Siege Instant Banhammer For Hate Speech, Racism Or Toxicity
All News for July 2018
If you're hoping to someday lay your hands on a true Surface Phone -- a successor to the now defunct Lumia product line but with more swanky hardware -- it appears as though that ship has already sailed. In a recent interview, Surface Chief Panos... Read more...
Microsoft has big plans in store for its Skype messaging/video conferencing client. The company just confirmed that it will add integrated call recording to the popular cross-platform client starting later this month. This won't be a case in which... Read more...
Apple makes a killing from its iPhone devices, which is the biggest reason why the company's market capitalization is right around $940 billion. But in India, one of the fastest-growing smartphone markets, Apple has a tougher time selling iPhone... Read more...
Google's decision to force mobile device makers to install its own collection of apps on Android phones in order to have access to the popular Google Play Store is going to cost the company a hefty fine in Europe. Just how hefty is not yet known... Read more...
Earlier this year, Roku announced the Roku Connect platform for allowing devices like Roku TVs and settop boxes to wirelessly communicate with smart speakers and sounders. One of the first fruits of that new initiative is coming in the form of the... Read more...
It looks as though Samsung is finally getting fancy with the fingerprint sensor on its upcoming Galaxy S10 smartphone. A well known tipster quotes Samsung's mobile chief DJ Koh as saying the Galaxy... Read more...
The annual sales bonanza known as Prime Day 2018 has arrived, officially kicking off at 12 pm Pacific (3 pm Eastern) today and running for a full 36 hours. For this year's event, Amazon is serving up more than one million deals for Prime Members... Read more...
Fallout 4 is one of the coolest games that Bethesda has ever rolled out, and one of the important things about the game is the DLC that the company has made available to keep players interested. The Nuka-World DLC added a huge new playable area to... Read more...
Back in June Apple finally admitted that the keyboards on some of its MacBooks were failing prematurely and opened a program to replace those failing keyboards. The version of the MacBook keyboard that folks going through that replacement program... Read more...
One of the biggest challenges for Apple when it comes to making enough of its smartphones has been getting enough displays over the last several years. Samsung and Apple have had a tie-up for the high-end OLED panels that it uses on the iPhone... Read more...
Do you own a crummy or outdated wireless router? If so, you may not be getting the Internet service you're paying for, especially if you are situated a fair distance away from your router. You can rectify this by buying a modern, high-performance... Read more...
Tesla has been going through "production hell" with the Model 3 EV as it strives to boost output to meet demand. CEO Elon Musk had promised that the automaker would hit 6,000 cars a week and has come... Read more...
The success of Epic Games' Fortnite is nothing short of incredible, with the company currently clearing a quarter of a billion dollars in revenue every month - which isn't bad at all for a free-to-play title. While Epic kicks butt and takes name... Read more...
Ubisoft is ramping up its efforts to curb hate speech, including racist and generally toxic comments, in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. The publisher has flipped the switch on a system that automatically doles out instant bans to Rainbow Six Siege... Read more...