January February March April May June July August September October November December
Latest News - January 2018
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro To Be Sold Via Major Retailers In U.S. Starting At $799
- Wi-Fi Alliance Announces WPA3 To Significantly Boost Wireless Security And Privacy
- Lenovo Debuts Standalone Mirage Solo Daydream VR Headset With Snapdragon 835, Mirage Daydream VR Camera
- Dell's Alienware Command Center Refreshed With Centralized Game Hub, Meticulous System Tweaking
- Microsoft Says Windows 10 PCs Running Haswell Or Older Intel CPUs Can Expect Significant Slowdowns Post-Spectre Patch
- Dell XPS 15 2-In-1 Pairs Intel 8th Gen Core And RX Vega Brawn With InfinityEdge Beauty
- Dell Dishes Up Ultrathin HDR Monitors And Portable Thunderbolt 3 Solid State Drives At CES
- Dell Mobile Connect Marries Your Smartphone To Your PC So You Never Miss A Notification
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Gameplay And Performance Review: An Addictive Masterpiece
- Microsoft Pulls Meltdown And Spectre Windows Security Patches That Bricked PCs, Blames AMD
- Western Digital Launches New My Passport Wireless And SanDisk Extreme Portable SSDs At CES
- HTC Announces Vive Pro Headset And Wireless Adapter For Greater VR Freedom
- Gigabyte Aorus 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Motherboard Uncovered And Hands-On At CES 2018
- PlayStation 4 Cumulative Sales Top 73 Million Following Strong Holiday Demand
Search 2018January February March April May June July August September October November December
All News for January 2018
Earlier this week, we talked about Huawei's deal with AT&T falling through, with the America's second-largest wireless carrier backing away from selling the Mate 10 Pro smartphone. The reason the deal fell apart according to sources familiar with... Read more...
The Wi-Fi Alliance has announced that it has added new enhancements and features to WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) that will make the feature more secure. The new features include configuration, authentication, and encryption enhancements across the... Read more...
Lenovo Debuts Standalone Mirage Solo Daydream VR Headset With Snapdragon 835, Mirage Daydream VR Camera
Today at CES, Lenovo announced the world's first standalone Daydream VR headset, which is called Mirage Solo with Daydream. Given that it has all of its processing hardware and a battery incorporated... Read more...
Dell has refreshed its Alienware Command Center software, which will come preinstalled on future Alienware notebooks and desktops. The goal with this visually overhauled software package is to bring... Read more...
Microsoft Says Windows 10 PCs Running Haswell Or Older Intel CPUs Can Expect Significant Slowdowns Post-Spectre Patch
The PC industry is still trying to come to grips with the fallout from the revelation of the Meltdown and Spectre chip vulnerabilities. Meltdown only affects Intel processors, while Spectre -- the... Read more...
Earlier this week, Intel unloaded its full arsenal of 8th generation Core i5 and Core i7 processors that are backed with AMD Radeon RX Vega M GPUs. The unlikely pair has delivered a mobile powerhouse chip package that combines excellent processing... Read more...
We have come a long way from the days of using bulky CRT monitors that were power hungry, heavy, and dominated our desktop real estate with their large footprints. As if to underscore the progress... Read more...
Do you find yourself splitting your time between your PC and smartphone? Now that smartphones are basically ubiquitous, such a scenario is not uncommon, though it can be inconvenient. To help you utilize both rather than bounce back and forth... Read more...
The mega-popular PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, aka PUBG, is finally here in full release form. With its time in the Steam Early Access easy-bake oven complete, the inspiring battle royal FPS game is now ready for mass retail consumption with an... Read more...
Microsoft certainly meant well by releasing patches to address the serious Meltdown and Spectre chip security vulnerabilities that have been making news for the past week. However, the company's... Read more...
Western Digital might be best known for its mechanical hard drives, but the company has not ignored the solid state drive movement. Proving that to be the case, WD unveiled a couple of SSD products... Read more...
In the wake of aggressive price slashing from the competition in recent months, HTC just showed the world that it is committed to VR, now and into the future. At CES, the company announced the Vive Pro, a upgraded version of the original Vive VR... Read more...
AMD and its hardware partners are not letting any grass grow underneath their collective feet. That much was made evident at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, where AMD announced its 2nd generation Ryzen and Threadripper processors. That... Read more...
Sony ended the year with a bang in regards to its PlayStation 4 console, tacking on 5.9 million unit sales during the holiday season. That strong finish propelled the PS4's lifetime sales total to a whopping 73.6 million units globally. Overall, it... Read more...