Latest News - March 2014
- Free eGift Card on Dell Ultra HD Monitor, 55" Samsung Smart TV and More
- Google Reports That Their DNS Service Has Been ‘Intercepted By Most Turkish ISPs’ For Spying
- 3D Printing to Become $16.2 Billion Industry By 2018
- Tests Show Limiting Frame Rate Dramatically Improves Laptop Battery Life
- Windows XP Gets Dropped Off Life Support Next Week, Prepare
- Microsoft Appoints Phil Spencer As New Xbox Chief
- Apple Patents Transparent Texting So You Can More Safely Text And Walk
- Obamacare Site Once Again Fails As People Rush To Enroll Before Deadline
- Samsung Tries Wooing Multitaskers With 28-Inch 4K Utra HD Monitor Supporting Picture-In-Picture
- BlackBerry Wins Court Order Halting Sales of Typo Keyboard Case For iPhone 5S
- Mozilla Employees Call For CEO Resignation Over Financial Backing Of Anti-Gay Marriage Effort
- Tesla To Add Triple Underbody Shield And Better Fire Protection To Magnificent Model S
- HotHardware and CyberPower PC Spring Fling Gaming System Giveaway!
- Carmack Speaks: Blindsided By Facebook Deal But Oculus Needed To Partner
All News for March 2014
Dell's bodacious Ultra HD UltraSharp UP3214Q continues to be the darling of the deals feed this week (our full review of this bad boy is here), with a $300 eGift card that'll cut the sting on the high-end price tag to go with all those high... Read more...
If you're looking to get Google all sorts of fired up, here's a surefire way to do it: start screwing with its DNS servers. Turkey has been in the spotlight of late due to its anti-freedom of speech... Read more...
If you've been paying any attention to the 3D printing world over the past year or two, chances are good that you understand its potential, and its expected growth as time goes on. Really, 3D printing only hit the public consciousness a couple of... Read more...
When Nvidia unveiled its new GeForce 800M mobile family a few weeks ago, it talked about a new set of improvements and innovations coming to laptops with through the GeForce Experience program. In the future, applications would have the option to... Read more...
We don't want to get all pre-Y2Kish and surmise how the world is going to come to an end once Microsoft drops support for Windows XP -- the world will keep spinning, we assure you -- but if you're still hanging tight to the legacy operating system... Read more...
New Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella announced some leadership changes at the company this morning, and the Xbox area has a new chief in Phil Spencer. Spencer was formerly head of Microsoft Studios, and he’ll maintain that role and subsume the... Read more...
Simultaneously texting and walking is something that we as a species are not good at, but Apple has a patent that could make that particular activity much safer both for texters and for those who are in the path of the digitally occupied. It’s... Read more...
At a critical time wherein the deadline for this year for enrolling for private health insurance through Obamacare hits today, the Healthcare.gov website went down--again. It’s now back up, although there are reports that accessibility is... Read more...
Samsung is joining the push to empower desktop PC users with 4K ultra high definition (UHD) displays by announcing its new UD590 monitor. Like other 4K panels, the UD590 offers four times the... Read more...
A keyboard accessory funded by Ryan Seacrest and intended for iPhone 5 and 5S devices hit a bit of a legal snag that leaves the project's future up in the air. According to multiple reports, BlackBerry won a court order barring Typo Products from... Read more...
Gay marriage rights is one of the most potent issues of today, and strong feelings from both sides have spilled over into Mozilla’s boardroom. Mozilla promoted Brendan Eich from CTO to CEO last... Read more...
After a couple of accidents involving Tesla’s Model S electric car resulted in fires, the company has scrambled to find a solution that didn’t involve completely re-engineering the undercarriage and engine compartment. That solution has... Read more...
What better way to say good-bye to winter and usher in the spring season than to give away an awesome gaming rig? We have teamed up with our friends at CyberPower PC and have put together one heck of an awesome gaming system giveaway! This... Read more...
This isn’t about cool virtual reality games anymore. When the news first broke of Facebook’s $2 billion acquisition of Oculus VR, the knee-jerk reaction from many fans of the Oculus Rift was to feel betrayed that this grassroots tech... Read more...