Black Friday is just around the corner and many deals can already be found in stores and online. As usual, there are a slew of televisions available at discounted prices. We have scoured the Internet to bring you some of the best Black Friday TV deals at Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart.
Amazon is currently offering discounts on certain Samsung and LG devices, while Best Buy has several Vizio TVs for sale. When you are at the Best Buy website, make sure to check out all of the size and series options for the linked TVs. Discounts range from $50 to $300. Walmart has the most variety of discounted devices as well as some of the steepest deals. Consumers can pick up certain TCL, RCA, or Hisense TVs for up $350 USD off.
- LG 65SM8100AUA Alexa Built-in Nano 8 Series 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED NanoCell TV (2019) - $696.99 ($502.01 off)
- Samsung QN65Q70RAFXZA Flat 65-Inch QLED 4K Q70 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) - $1,197.99 ($250 off)
- VIZIO M558-G1 55" Class LED M-Series Quantum Series 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR - $479.99 ($120 off)
- VIZIO M658-G1 65" Class M-Series Quantum LED Smart 4K UHD (2160p) TV with HDR - $649.99 ($150 off)
- TCL 65" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Roku Smart LED TV (65S425) - $479.99 ($150 off)
- RCA 70" Class 4K UHD 2160P HDR Roku Smart LED TV RTRU7027-US - $$549.99 ($350 off)
- Hisense 58" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160p) HDR Android Smart LED TV (58H6550E) - $279.99 ($148.01 off)