With that being said, the GeForce RTX 1660 Ti is being positioned as a replacement for the GeForce GTX 1060, but as our benchmarks bore out, it is actually more comparable to the GeForce GTX 1070. And with a price of less than $300, the card represents a pretty compelling bargain for those that game at 1440p and below.
With this in mind, we've got a roundup of some of the earliest entries into field from NVIDIA's board partners (courtesy of Amazon):
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti XC Gaming, 6GB GDDR6 (06G-P4-1263-KR): $289.99
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti XC Black Gaming, 6GB GDDR6 (06G-P4-1261-KR): $279.99
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Windforce OC 6G (GV-N166TWF2OC-6GD): $289.99
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC 6G (GV-N166TOC-6GD): $279.99
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X 6G: $309.99
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Ventus XS 6G OC: $289.99
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1660 Ti DUAL (GTX1660TI-O6G 6GB): $309.99
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (PH-GTX1660TI-O6G): $284.99
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 (ZT-T16610F-10L): $279.99
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1660 Ti AMP 6GB GDDR6 (ZT-T16610D-10M): $289.99
We’re sure that there will be an additional flood of addition cards piling in over the coming days and weeks, so stay tuned for updates on any deals that we find along the way.