Buy An Xbox One And Receive Additional Free Game Plus $50 Microsoft Store Credit
Microsoft has really been hitting it out of the park recently when it comes to the Xbox One. Just last week, Microsoft kicked off a new promotion which gives you one free game of your choice with the purchase of a new Xbox One console.
Today, however, Microsoft is sweetening that deal by not only giving you a free game with the purchase of an Xbox One console, but also an additional $50 in store credit to use at the Microsoft Store. This new promotion applies to the following console bundles:
- Xbox One + Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle — $349
- 1TB Xbox One + Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle — $399
- Xbox One with Kinect Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle — $499
- Batman: Arkham Knight for Xbox One
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Xbox One
- The Elder Scrolls Online for Xbox One
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition for Xbox One
- Evolve for Xbox One
- Dying Light for Xbox One
- Destiny for Xbox One
- Titanfall for Xbox One
- Battlefield Hardline for Xbox One
- Mortal Kombat X for Xbox One
- Forza 5 Motorsport Racing Game of the Year Edition for Xbox One
- Minecraft for Xbox One
- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox One
- Sunset Overdrive for Xbox One
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for Xbox One
And of course, after you select your bundle and your free game, you will receive a $50 promo code that will be emailed to you within 10 days of placing your order.
Now we must say, this is an absolutely smoking deal from Microsoft. The company is trying every trick in the book to take down the sales leader in the current generation console market: Sony’s PlayStation 4. And we also can’t forget that in the past two weeks Microsoft has unveiled native backwards compatibility for select Xbox 360 games, game streaming to Windows 10 PCs, a spiffy new 1TB Xbox One at the $399 price point, and a new customizable wireless game controller that should be able to please even the most hardcore gamer.
If you’re in the market for an Xbox One, now is the time to pull out your credit card and click “Submit Order.”