Best Buy Black Friday Deals Bring $300 Discount On Galaxy S8 And $189 Xbox One S
Many of the juiciest deals on Black Friday are often deeply discounted technology products, making Best Buy a seemingly obviously destination for anyone trying to score a deal. But will the electronics chain live up to expectations? It very well may—Best Buy's Black Friday advertisement lists some enticing deals, including $300 off any of Samsung's flagship Galaxy phones, those being the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, and Galaxy Note 8.
The discount requires "qualified activation" with a wireless carrier. Best Buy specifically lists Verizon and Sprint on its advertisement, so it looks like AT&T and T-Mobile customers will have to look elsewhere for a deal, though that is not entirely clear from the listing. It is also worth mentioning that the deal applies to the Deepsea Blue and Coral Blue color options that are exclusive to Best Buy.
If you're looking to grab a game console, Best Buy will have Microsoft's Xbox One S with 500GB of storage for $189.99.. That's a nice discount over its regular $279.99 price tag, and is even cheaper than what Best Buy's refurbished Xbox One S pricing, which is $229.99.
Here is a look at some other deep discounts:
- Sharp 50-inch 4K Smart TV: $180 (save $320)
- Sony 60-inch 4K Smart TV: $600 (save $400)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K Smart TV: $750 (save $350)
- Sony 75-inch 4K Smart TV w/ HDR: $2,000 (save $800)
- Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB: $275 (save $125)
- Apple MacBook Air 13 w/ Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD: $800 (save $200)
- Microsoft Surface Pro Core M w/ Black Type Cover: $629 (save $370)
- Beats Studio 2 Wireless Headphones: $160 (save $220)
- Google Chromecast: $20 (save $15)
Thumbnail Image Source: Flickr (Mike Mozart)