Leaked Kohl's Black Friday Ad Highlights Killer Deals On PS4 And Xbox One S
The biggest shopping day of the year is nearly upon us. We are of course talking about Black Friday, the annual shopping bonanza where stores lure hordes of eager customers with deep discounts. Surprisingly enough, some of the best deals in tech might be found at Kohl's. A leaked flyer outlining so-called doorbuster deals has found its way to the web, and if you are looking to score an Xbox One S or PlayStation 4 console at a tantalizing price, Kohl's could be your best bet.
The leaked ad first appeared on BlackFriday.com but has since been removed. It does not matter, because as we have said a million times before, there are no mulligans when it comes to the web. So, what nifty deals does Kohl's have on tap? For one, Kohl's will have a limited number of Xbox One S consoles with 500GB of storage priced at $190, versus its regular $280 price, along with $45 of in-store credit ("Kohl's cash"). Kohl's will also sell some PS4 consoles with 1TB of storage for $200, down from $300, with $60 in Kohl's cash.
If you prefer a bundle deal, Kohl's ad lists an Xbox One S 1TB Halo Wars 2 bundle (includes the console, two controllers, and downloadable code for Halo Wars 2) for $330. The second controller is what makes this one a deal, versus Xbox One S 1TB Halo Wars 2 bundles that are available now, but Kohl's also sweetens the pot with $90 of in-store credit. You can buy another game or two with that.
Do you need a game controller? Kohl's will have those as well, priced at $40 for both the Xbox One wireless controller and the PS4 DualShock. And if you prefer retro gaming, you will be able to pick up a Sega Genesis Classic or Atari Flashback for the same price.
Some other notable tech deals include:
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart TV—$500, get $150 Kohl's cash (save $500)
- Haier 55-inch 4K TV—$300, get $90 Kohl's cash (save $100)
- LG 49-inch 4K Smart TV—$400, get $120 Kohl's cash (save $300)
- Apple Watch Series 3—$329, get $90 Kohl's cash (same price, minus the in-store credit)
- Apple Watch Series 1—$249, get $75 Kohl's cash (same price, minus the in-store credit)
- Fitbit Charge 2 heart rate + fitness wristband—$100, get $30 Kohl's cash (save $50)
- Google Home—$80 + $15 Kohl's cash (save $60)
- Canon EOS Rebel DSLR Camera w/ bag + two lens bundle—$450, get $135 Kohl's cash (save $300)
- Amazon Echo Dot—$30 (save $10)
Kohl's is kicking off its Black Friday event online at 12:01 am CT (1:01 am ET) Monday, November 20, and in-store at 5PM Thursday, November 23 at most locations. Exceptions include Maine Rhode Island stores, which open at midnight Thursday, November 23. The Woburn Massachusetts store opens at 5 am Friday, November 24, whereas all other Massachusetts stores open at 1 am Friday, November 24.
Top Image Source: Wikimedia Commons (DaSpader)