Although Best Buy runs deals on Gamers Club Unlocked from time to time, the electronics retail giant is making a permanent price reduction to its two-year subscription service. Instead of forking over a wallet-stressing $99 for a two-year membership, you’ll now only have to part with $30.
If you’re a heavy gamer that buys all the latest releases (or even likes to splurge on used games) that initial $30 will be recouped very quickly. Some of the perks including with a Gamers Club Unlocked membership include:
- 20 percent off new physical video game software
- 20 percent off Amiibo figures
- 10 percent bonus trade-in credit on video game software
- 10 percent off pre-owned video game software
- 2x My Best Buy points for every dollar spent on new video game software, digital gaming and game accessories
- 2 My Best Buy points for every dollar of video game software traded in
- Special one-time-use welcome coupons
- Exclusive offers
The new, lower price becomes active on March 8, so now’s your chance to gear up for some big discounts on upcoming releases including Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo 5, and The Elder Scrolls Online.