Deals and bargains loom right around the corner, but if you are in the market for a big screen TV or smart speaker right now, you can score a bargain on Amazon ahead of the upcoming Prime Day bonanza. Among them is a Toshiba 43-inch Fire TV Edition (shown above) that is marked down 40 percent, to just $179.99 today.
The caveat with this particular model is that it is a Full HD 1080p TV rather than 4K. However, this is a banging deal if you do not care about 4K—it is a name brand TV with Amazon's Fire TV streaming functionality built into it, giving you easy access to Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, and so forth. It also comes with a Voice Remote with Alexa.
That is not the only discounted TV right now. A 4K version of the same TV with HDR support is also on sale, for $279.99 (down from $330).
Toshiba's 43-Inch 43LF621U19 4K Ultra HD w/ HDR Fire TV Edition is on sale for $279.99 on Amazon
Here's the TV deals of note...
- Toshiba 43LF421U19 43-Inch 1080P Fire TV Edition: $179.99 (down from $299.99)
- Toshiba 43LF621U19 43-Inch 4K Fire TV Edition: $279.99 (down from $330)
- Toshiba 49LF421U19 49-inch 1080p Fire TV Edition: $279.99 (down from $330)
TVs are no the only things on sale. Amazon has also marked down several other smart products, including Echo Auto ($24.99, down from $49.99), which brings Alexa to your car. It is a small gadget that connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car speakers via Bluetooth or an auxiliary input, and it comes with a dash mount.
In addition, here are a few other notable deals we found ahead of Prime Day...
- Echo (2nd Generation) Smart Speaker w/ Alexa: $69.99 (down from $99.99)
- Echo Dot (3rd Generation) Smart Speaker w/ Alexa: $24.99 (down from $49.99)
- Bluetooth Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor for Left Wrist: $22.49 (down from $29.95)
Be sure to check back with us on Prime Day, which starts on July 15 and, for the first time ever, runs 48 hours. We will be highlighting some of the juicier deals.