For starters, AMD is advertising up to an 18 percent gain in performance in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with these drivers. However, AMD stipulates that this performance uplift is with the enthusiast-class Radeon RX 5700 XT. Not be left out, like the NVIDIA Game Ready driver released earlier this week, the new AMD driver update brings enhancements for The Outer Worlds. Namely, AMD is quoting an 8 percent performance boost with the Radeon RX 5700 XT.
With that being said, here are the release notes for Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.10.2:
- Launching League of Legends™ may cause the display to remain blank for a few seconds.
- Radeon Chill may create an incorrect registry entry when enabled or disabled.
- Borderlands 3™ may experience an application hang after running the in-game benchmark or changing resolutions.
- Flicker may be experienced while playing media in Movies and TV application when using some displays connected via USB Type-C.
- Some Radeon RX Vega and Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience a thread stuck crash or TDR when there is a high GPU load active.
- The Outer Worlds may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
You read the full release notes for AMD's Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.10.2 right here. Likewise, you can download the relevant driver package for your particular Radeon GPU and operating system by clicking the following link.