Amazon Black Friday Blowout Deal Details: Fire TV, Echo, Blink, Toshiba TVs And More
Amazon is the biggest online retailer in the world, and so you can bet it is going to have a whole bunch of products on sale for the holiday season, and specifically the Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping bonanza that looms next week. In anticipation of the shopping frenzy that awaits, Amazon is offering a sneak peek of its upcoming Black Friday deals, some of which are live right now.
"Whether customers are readying their house for the holidays or searching for gift-giving inspiration, they will find incredible savings and fast, free shipping options on the hottest items across toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, kitchen, home and more, in addition to Amazon Devices and thousands of deals from small and medium-sized businesses," Amazon says.
Amazon has set up a special portal for browsing through its Black Friday deals. Customers can also find Black Friday bargains in the Amazon app, both of which will be updated with new deals each day. In addition, anyone who has access to Amazon's digital assistant and wants to shop with their voice can say, "Alexa, what are my deals" starting November 17 at 9 pm PST (through November 21 at the same time).
So, what about the deals that are live now? Here's a look:
- Echo Sub Bundle with Echo (2nd Gen) Devices: $249.97 ($80 off)
- Echo Sub Bundles with 2 Echo Plus Devices: $329.97 ($100 off)
- Fire TV Stick Bundle with Echo Dot (2nd Gen): $39.98 ($40 off)
More deals will go live on Friday, November 16. For example, Amazon will sell three all-new Echo Dot devices for $69.97 (save $80) and two Echo Show devices for $339.98 (save $120).
Other deals that kick off tomorrow include:
- Two Echo Spot: $159.98 (save $100)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa: $99.99 (save $50)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet and Show Mode Dock Bundle: $144.99 (save $59.99)
- Blink Indoor 1 Cam System: $66.99 (save $33)
If you're in the market for a Fire TV Stick or similar streaming device, Amazon will have discounts on those types of items starting November 18. Specifically, look for the following:
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote: $24.99 (save $15)
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote: $34.99 (save $15)
- Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice and 4K UHD/HDR: $59.99 (save $60)
Starting November 21, Amazon will mark down its Blink XT 1 Cam System to $78.99 (save $51). Then a day later, a bunch more items will be on sale, including a Toshiba 32-inch 720p HD TV for $129.99 (save $50). This is a Fire TV Edition model, meaning it has Amazon's Fire TV built into it.
Other discounts include:
- Echo Dot (2nd Gen): $19.99 (save $20)
- Echo Spot: $89.99 (save $40)
- Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa: $49.99 (save $30); 3 for $134.97 (save $105)
- Kindle Paperwhite (7th Gen): $79.99 (save $40)
Bear in mind that this is really just a small sampling of what will be marked down. Bookmark Amazon's Black Friday portal to keep on top of it all, and be sure to visit HotHardware frequently—we'll be keeping a pulse on the deal scene through Black Friday and Cyber Monday.