Verizon Wireless Introduces MiFi 4510L 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
Verizon Wireless and Novatel Wireless announced the MiFi 4510L 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot for the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network. As the next-generation of the Novatel Wireless MiFi Intelligent Mobile Hotspot, the new MiFi 4510L lets you share your LTE connection with up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices. The MiFi 4510L also has a new status display that shows signal strength, battery level, roaming status, and the number of connected devices.
The MiFi® 4510L 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Available On The
Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network Beginning April 18
04/18/2011 - BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless and Novatel Wireless (NASDAQ: NVTL) today announced that the award winning MiFi® 4510L 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot that runs on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Mobile Broadband network is available online today at www.verizonwireless.com. The MiFi 4510L 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot is the next-generation of the Novatel Wireless MiFi Intelligent Mobile Hotspot, building on innovation and design, proven performance and industry-leading user experience.
The MiFi 4510L allows businesses and consumers to create a personal Wi-Fi cloud capable of sharing the high-speed Internet connectivity of the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE and 3G Mobile Broadband with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously. The 4G LTE MiFi 4510L includes new features, such as an intuitive status display on the device showing signal strength, battery level, roaming and number of connected devices.
- 4G LTE – customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- Backward compatible with the Verizon Wireless 3G network
- Simple one-touch connectivity
- Intuitive eInk® display with status indicators
- Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2 and VPN pass-through support
- Supports Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems
- Advanced integrated antenna technology
- Battery: up to 5 hours usage
- WiFi connectivity: 802.11b/g/n
- Dimensions: 3.74”(H) x 2.36”(W) x 0.53”(D)
Pricing and availability:
* The 4G LTE MiFi 4510L is available today online at www.verizonwireless.com and will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on April 21 for $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement on a 4G Mobile Broadband plan.
* 4G LTE Mobile Broadband plans begin at $50 monthly access for 5GB. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. Data usage can be tracked by logging on to My Verizon online at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon.