The biggest special during the event is a Days of Play Limited Edition PS4 console for $299.99. That console will land June 8th and includes a special Days of Play blue color with a gold PlayStation symbol on top and a 1TB HDD. The special console comes with a blue DualShock 4 wireless controller with gold PlayStation shapes on the touchpad.
If you don’t need a new console, you can get some discounts on other gear including a PS4 Pro for $349.99, PlayStation VR bundle for $199.99, and all color DualShock 4 controllers are $39.99. A PlayStation Move controller 2 pack is $79.99, PS VR Aim controller is $49.99 (the U.S. only), and a bunch of discounts will be offered on catalog game titles. Sony says to check with local retailers for pricing on the discounted games.
Other PS4 and PS VR games are on sale including:
- God of War: $49.99 USD / $59.99 CDN
- Gran Turismo Sport: $19.99 USD / $29.99 CDN
- Horizon Zero Dawn: $19.99 USD / $29.99 CDN
- MLB The Show 18: $39.99 USD / $49.99 CDN
- Shadow of the Colossus: $19.99 USD / $29.99 CDN
- Bravo Team (PS VR): $29.99 USD / $39.99 CDN
- Farpoint (PS VR): $14.99 USD/ $19.99 CDN
- The Inpatient (PS VR): $14.99 USD / $19.99 CDN
Sony is also offering discounts on PlayStation Plus memberships with a 12-month package for $49.99 USD, PS Vue in the U.S. is offered at $10 per month off the core plan for the first two months. The PS4 may be in its last few years of life, but the console is still selling very well