Razer has been on a roll here lately with new mice, and that trend is continuing today with the Imperator. Designed as a mid-range gaming mouse that's tailored specifically for right-handed users, this "ergonomic" mouse is also designed to work best for "palm and fingertip gamers." The device also features the company's first adjustable side buttons to ensure customized positioning for a variety of hand sizes and gaming grips, not to mention a 3.5G laser sensor. It's available to order now directly from Razer for $79.99.
RAZER IMPERATOR™ OFFERS COMFORT, CUSTOMIZATION FOR ALL “RIGHTIES”Carlsbad, Calif. – November 24, 2009 - Razer™, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Imperator™, a right-handed ergonomic mouse for palm and fingertip gamers. The Razer Imperator is designed with gaming-grade ergonomics in mind – contours and grooves specifically crafted to enhance aggressive mousing movements made by gamers.“Ergonomics and control were the key objectives with this mouse” said Robert “Razerguy” Krakoff, president, Razer. “Your grip stays locked and planted no matter how often you lift and swipe your mouse while playing. One of the typical complaints of gamers is the difficulty in reaching the side or thumb buttons on a mouse. We have pioneered adjustable side buttons that slide and lock into your ideal thumb position. You just can’t get a more custom tailored fit than the Razer Imperator.”About The Razer ImperatorContoured for comfort, the Razer Imperator delivers gaming-grade ergonomics that reduces strain during extended gameplay and provides added grip during aggressive mousing movements. The Razer Imperator also features Razer's first adjustable side buttons to ensure customized positioning for a variety of hand sizes and gaming grips. In addition to its ergonomically-designed form factor, the Razer Imperator comes armed with the 5600dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G laser sensor for nothing less than pinpoint precision.Razer ImperatorCOST: US $79.99; Europe €69.99AVAILABILITY:Razerzone.com: Available NowUSA – In Stores Late December 2009Europe – In Stores December 2009Asia – In Stores December 2009Product Features:
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- Adjustable side buttons
- 5600dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G laser sensor
- Razer Synapse™ on-board memory
- Up to 200 inches per second/ 50g acceleration
- Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response rate
- On-the-fly sensitivity™ adjustment
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Approximate size: 123(L) x 71(W) x 42(H)About the Razer Group:Razer™ is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming products and peripherals that are designed "For Gamers. By Gamers™". Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer’s award-winning lineup of products includes desktop speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, software, and gaming surfaces. Since 1998, Razer has collaborated with leading professional gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals using proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products offer the best in precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctive product design and have a reputation for being leaders in gaming peripheral technology.For more information, please visit www.razerzone.com.