NZXT Unveils Sentry LX High-Performance Fan Controller
New Aluminum Fan Controller Features 5 Temperature Probes, Alarm System, Intuitive Interface and LCD Display
El Monte, CA – July 1st, 2008 – NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Sentry LX, a high-performance aluminum fan controller. Sentry LX boasts a robust feature set providing gamers and PC enthusiasts with the optimal setup for monitoring and adjusting temperatures throughout the PC.
- Simple Installation – Sentry LX slides easily into any dual 5.25” drive bay
- Complete Control – 5 Temperature Probes keep tabs on all areas of your system while the 5 Fan controllers adjust the fans’ RPM speed
- Auto/Manual Modes – Allows users to automatically adjust the fan speeds to correspond to a specific temperature or manually set your system for extreme overclocking capabilities or absolute silence
- Temperature Alarm – Instant notification if temps rise above a designated point
- Intuitive Interface and LCD Display – NZXT’s ergonomic interface design allows you to customize your airflow on the fly
- Sleek Design – Aluminum plated front panel is designed to match any high-end chassis
"For power users and silent users alike, Sentry LX is a phenomenal way to achieve full control and monitoring capabilities for your PC’s entire cooling system , ” said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. Retailing for $59.99, the new Sentry LX high-performance fan controller will be available in July.