Huge Discount On Ethical Hacking A to Z e-Learning Bundle In The HotHardware Shop
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to code, secure systems, or administer Linux servers, we’ve got a cool promo running in the HotHardware Shop that may lay the foundation. For a limited time, an Ethical Hacking A to Z Bundle is heavily discounted and available for only $39. The regular price almost $1300...
Ethical hackers are in huge demand in the wake of highly publicized hacks and data breaches in both the private and public sectors. This bootcamp was designed for aspiring information security professionals who wish to take the Certified Ethical Hacker exam and move on to a career as a professional pentester. You'll learn not just everything you need to pass the exam, but also gain an insight into the day to day workflow of an ethical hacker.
- Access 98 lectures & 19.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to think like a hacker
- Explore passive & active reconnaissance, scanning & enumeration, network mapping, & more
- Understand hacking for Windows & Linux
- Dive into social engineering basics
- Watch live hacking demonstrations w/ tools like Maltego, FOCA, Harvester, Recon-ng, Nmap, masscan, & many more
- Receive a blueprint for conducting your own penetration test.