Dell XPS M1730 Laptop Continues To Rule
Dell XPS M1730 Laptop Continues To Rule Mobile Gaming Arena
Addition Of NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX With Dual SLI Technology Delivers 49 Percent Increase In Benchmark Performance Over Previous Generation Video Graphics
- Award-winning XPS M1730 and XPS M1730 World of Warcraft edition gaming laptops now support dual NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800M GTX graphics(2x512MB) with NVIDIA SLI™ Technology
- Delivers cinematic video experience with DX10 games like Crysis, and BioShock playing at high details and high resolution.
- XPS M1730 laptop configured with GeForce 8800M GTX with SLI technology are capable of posting up to a 13,500 3DMark 2006 score,[i] a 49 percent benchmark performance improvement[ii] over the dual NVIDIA® GeForce® 8700M GT SLI Technology.
- Dell will offer a graphics upgrade program for customers with existing XPS M1730 and XPS M1730 World of Warcraft edition laptops
- Pricing: customers can configure the XPS M1730 laptop with dual 512MB GeForce 8800M GTX with SLI Technology for $700 (vs. GeForce 8700M GT SLI). Details on the upgrade program will be available soon.
“The XPS M1730 has been recognized as the standard for gaming laptops,” said Glen Robson, head of Dell’s XPS Group.“With the addition dual GeForce 8800M GTX graphics with NVIDIA SLI technology, the XPS M1730 delivers DX10 gaming performance approaching high end desktops.”
“Dell’s XPS M1730 laptop with NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT received rave reviews from editors and gamers alike,” said Rene Haas, general manager of the notebook GPU business at NVIDIA. “Now that the machine is available with NVIDIA SLI and dual GeForce 8800M GTX GPUs—our most powerful mobile graphics solution ever –it is reloaded and ready for the most demanding games in 2008. And another round of awards.”
“The M1730 is a gamer’s dream come true.” Game Informer Magazine, January 2008.