Amazon is giving online shoppers a sneak peek at its upcoming Black Friday deals, and not a moment too soon. How so? Like many retailers, Amazon is not waiting until what has traditionally been Black Friday—the Friday immediately following Thanksgiving Day—to mark down its products, and instead is kicking things off a full week in advance, starting this Friday, November 17.
The world's largest online retailer will also extend its deal period through Cyber Monday and beyond, with an entire month of discounts.
"Customers can expect to find incredible deals across a wide selection of top holiday products throughout the duration of the 'Turkey 5'—those five popular shopping days starting at midnight PT on Thanksgiving and continuing through Cyber Monday. Black Friday will feature more than 30 Deals of the Day and thousands of Lightning Deals. Customers will find new deals every day, all season long," Amazon said.
Here are some of the items that will be available sometime between November 17 and November 24:
- Echo Dot—$30 (save $20), lowest price ever
- All-New Echo—$80 (save $30)
- Echo Plus—$120 (save $30)
- Amazon Tap—$80 (save $50)
- Fire HD 10—$100 (save $50), lowest price ever
- Fire TV Stick w/ Alexa Voice Remote—$25 (save $15)
Amazon will also have some sweet deals on big screen TVs, up to 75 inches. Some of the upcoming deals include:
- Sony 75-inch 4K Smart TV (2017 Model)—$2,000
- Sony 70-inch 4K Smart TV (2017 Model)—$1,200
- Samsung 65-inch Smart TV (2017 Model)—$1,298
- Sasmung 55-inch 4K Smart TV (2017 Model)—$898
- Sony 55-inch 4K Smart TV (2017 Model)—$1,000
Amazon is also promoting its Amazon App for mobile device, which offers the additional benefit of letting customers sign up for deal alerts.