That's not all version 2.5.0 offers. Vine's engineers added the ability to use your device's flashlight for recording in low light situations, so if you want to make a truncated version of The Blair Witch Project, having use of your phone's LEDs will certainly come in handy.
There are a few other goodies included in the latest update. Here's the full list (including ones covered above):
- A new button on the bottom left to access your camera roll
- Preview videos of any length, and trim them to 6 seconds or less
- Upload a single video, or mix and match to tell a story!
- Undo last recording
- Flashlight for recording in low light
- Duplicate a clip, or trim a clip
The newest version of Vine for Android is available to download now for free from Google Play.