Velocity Micro Unveils New Product Line For CES 2013
CES 2013 is gearing up to be a huge, huge show in terms of quantity of products announced. So much so, in fact, that a number of companies have resorted to talking about their new stash ahead of schedule in order to grab a little more limelight. Velocity Micro is one of the early birds, announcing its entire CES gala just a few days early. Products include the dual core D610 Cruz tablet, quad core Q610 Cruz tablet, and the 4” x 4” Edge Mini. Additionally, the recently announced NoteMagix Ultrabook devices and Edge AIO will be on display along with several Velocity Micro desktop SKUs and peripherals.
Velocity Micro products making their debut at CES 2013 include:
In addition to the products debuting at the show, Velocity Micro will also be demoing and displaying the following currently available products:
- Edge Mini – At just 4” x 4” and under 1.5” thick, the Edge Mini is the smallest desktop on the market. Powered by 3rd Generation Intel® Core® i3 processor, mSATA hard drives, and a full version of Windows®, the Edge Mini has home theater, home office, and digital signage applications. Built in Richmond, VA. Configurations start at $499.
- Cruz D610 and Cruz Q610 – Powered by dual core and quad core ARM processors respectively, these 10” Android 4.1 tablets are both powerful and affordable, available in late Q1. Prices start around $199.
- NoteMagix Ultrabook Devices - The newly launched line of 14” Ultrabook devices put the aesthetics, craftsmanship, speed, and support of a Velocity Micro desktop into a mobile package. Specs include 3rd Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors, ultra-fast Intel 520 Series SSDs, Windows 7 or 8, and an integrated DVD-RW drive. Built in Richmond, VA. Prices start at $799.
- Edge AIO - Designed with the same ideals that have made Velocity Micro famous with enthusiasts around the world, the 23.6” Edge AIO combines the craftsmanship, performance, and support of an award-winning Velocity Micro PC with the convenience and efficiency of an All-in-One. Built in Richmond, VA, configurations start at $799.
- VMultra Drive – a USB external DVD-RW (or optional Blu ray), USB 3.0 hub, media Reader, and 500GB Hard Drive in one, perfect for all Ultrabooks and ultra-thin laptops. Built in Richmond, VA. Available for $199 for DVD, or $299 for Blu ray.
- Gaming and Mainstream Desktops - The Raptor Z90 and Vector Z25, two of the most adorned desktops on Velocity Micro’s lineup, are each specially configured for maximum performance in their respective price ranges. Available with either Windows 7 or 8, and built in Richmond, VA. Starting at $749.