The only major change is that the entire laptop is decked out in pink, which isn't exactly our style, but is sure to appeal to more than a few gamers out there. Since the choice of color is the only standout feature, you'll still get an 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U (Whiskey Lake) processor with 16GB DDR3-2133 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, 13.3-inch Full HD display, an NVIDIA MX150 GPU (4GB), and a 53.1 Whr battery.
Razer isn't charging an additional fee for you to go with its laptop that would make the folks at Pepto-Bismol happy, so that means that the price of entry is still $1,599.99.
The Razer Blade Stealth Quartz Pink is also joined by the following "Quartz Pink" accessories:
- Razer Basilisk FPS Gaming Mouse ($69.99)
- Razer Huntsman Gaming Keyboard ($149.99)
- Razer Kraken Wired Gaming Headset ($79.99)
- Razer Base Station Chroma Headset Stand ($59.99)
- Razer Seirēn X Compact Microphone ($99.99)
- Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma Gaming Mouse Pad ($59.99)
Razer says that it will only produce limited quantities of the Blade Stealth Quartz Pink, and it is available starting today in the United States, Canada and China. Perhaps now is the time to think about getting some fresh gaming gear for your significant other for Valentine's Day...