Recognizing that people sometimes want a new PC right away, Origin PC announced a new line of ready-to-ship systems. The Millennium RTS is available for $1799 and includes an Intel Core i5 2500K with ORIGIN PC's professional overclocking service, maintenance free liquid cooling, NVIDIA 580 graphics, a 120GB SSD, and more. According to Origin, the system will ship within one business day once the payment has been processed.
ORIGIN PC announces a new line of Ready-To-Ship (RTS) systems for the holiday season
MILLENNIUM RTS edition available now and will ship within 24 hours
Miami, FL – November 21, 2011, 8:00AM Eastern – ORIGIN PC announced today the availability of their new line of Ready-To-Ship systems starting with the MILLENNIUM RTS.
ORIGIN MILLENNIUM RTS - $1799 - featuring:
- ORIGIN PC professional CPU overclocking up to 4.5GHz
- ORIGIN PC Lifetime technical support and full hardware warranty coverage
- ORIGIN PC Frostbyte factory sealed, maintenance free liquid cooling
- NVIDIA 580 Graphics Card and a 120GB Solid State Hard Drive
- Fully upgradeable with an SLI ready motherboard and 1050 watt power supply
- FREE Batman Arkham City and FREE Battlefield 3
- Ships within one business day once payment is processed
More information: http://www.originpc.com/millennium-rts-desktop-features.asp
"ORIGIN PC customers have been requesting a way to get our high quality systems without having to wait for a custom build," said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and cofounder. "The MILLENNIUM RTS brings our award winning overclocking, upgradeable components, and full lifetime support into a package that is ready to ship within 24 hours. It's the perfect system for someone looking to upgrade now or to give to your favorite someone for an unforgettable holiday."
ORIGIN systems feature a 1 to 3 year free shipping and free part replacement warranty backed with the best in class integration, quality testing and support. ORIGIN offers a free life-time phone and online service guarantee and each customer has a dedicated support team and free life-time labor for upgrade needs.