NZXT Takes a Shrink Ray to Phantom Chassis, Introduces Smaller Size Phantom 410
NZXT's newly introduced Phantom 410 is the same chassis aesthetically and it shares many of the same awesome features, but in a smaller package. The Phantom 410 measures 215 (W) x 516 (H) x 532 (D) millimeters, a sizable downgrade in size compared to the original Phantom (222 x 540 x 623), but without sacrificing features or functionality. Some bullet points attached to the Phaneom 410 include:
- Liquid-cooling support with dual 240mm radiators
- Pivoting 120mm/140mm fan slot for user adjustable airflow
- Up to 8 fans can be installed for maximum cooling
- 30W 3-step fan control for any situation: quiet, medium load, and maximum cooling
- Innovative rail-mounted bays allow for easy SSD/HDD replacement
- Removable HDD cage allows full-length expansion cards
- Screwless 5.25-inch bays that also mount 2.5-inch drives
- Full-range of internal and external 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x 2.0, and audio support
That's not a bad feature-set and is comparable to the original Phantom, though graphics card clearance has been reduced to 305mm (without fan) / 280mm (installed / 230mm (full pivot), down from 350mm.
We're waiting to hear back from NZXT on price and availability.
EDIT: The Phantom 410 will launch next week for $99.99.