NZXT's newly introduced Phantom 410 is the same chassis aesthetically and it shares many of the same awesome features, but in a smaller package. The Phantom 410 measures 215 (W) x 516 (H) x 532 (D) millimeters, a sizable downgrade in size compared to the original Phantom (222 x 540 x 623), but without sacrificing features or functionality. Some bullet points attached to the Phaneom 410 include:
- Liquid-cooling support with dual 240mm radiators
- Pivoting 120mm/140mm fan slot for user adjustable airflow
- Up to 8 fans can be installed for maximum cooling
- 30W 3-step fan control for any situation: quiet, medium load, and maximum cooling
- Innovative rail-mounted bays allow for easy SSD/HDD replacement
- Removable HDD cage allows full-length expansion cards
- Screwless 5.25-inch bays that also mount 2.5-inch drives
- Full-range of internal and external 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x 2.0, and audio support
That's not a bad feature-set and is comparable to the original Phantom, though graphics card clearance has been reduced to 305mm (without fan) / 280mm (installed / 230mm (full pivot), down from 350mm.
We're waiting to hear back from NZXT on price and availability.
EDIT: The Phantom 410 will launch next week for $99.99.